Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Discussion

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Striker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 16:07

Tigrex

is Sofa King
wee tod ed

I have an 8% chance of getting the item I need. I have fought him 9 times and still don't have it.

This game tis unfair.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 21:06

Your unfair!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 09:02

So I got the full set of Velociprey Armor, and I have "Serpents Bite+" which does the job. So now I have my eyes set on the white Velociprey armor. This could take a while, but then again maybe not, since there is a job where I have to kill 10 of them. Coin is going to be the hard thing to get, since each set costs around 7000 coin. But none the less, I want it. ALSO I am going after my first set of double blades, don't remember what there called, but they require a good bit of things. Most of which I can collect from my farm, but it may take me a few tries.

When I feel ready I can go for my first big hunt in the form of the "Jungle Kut Ku" I have tried him already and he doesn't seem that bad. He beat me, but I didn't have most of the stuff I had now when I tried him. I have a lot of stupid quests right now, like kill 10 White Velociprey, 30 bugs, things like that. But I will do them, they should be good for farming. Mainly the Velociprey.

This game is crack... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 14:16

I am gonna try to fight Tigrex once a day until I get the skull shell.

Romer: There are while velociprey? I never knew that.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 15:13

Just fought Tigrex again still no skull shell FUCK Mad
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 16:03

Romer wrote:
So I got the full set of Velociprey Armor, and I have "Serpents Bite+" which does the job. So now I have my eyes set on the white Velociprey armor. This could take a while, but then again maybe not, since there is a job where I have to kill 10 of them. Coin is going to be the hard thing to get, since each set costs around 7000 coin. But none the less, I want it. ALSO I am going after my first set of double blades, don't remember what there called, but they require a good bit of things. Most of which I can collect from my farm, but it may take me a few tries.

When I feel ready I can go for my first big hunt in the form of the "Jungle Kut Ku" I have tried him already and he doesn't seem that bad. He beat me, but I didn't have most of the stuff I had now when I tried him. I have a lot of stupid quests right now, like kill 10 White Velociprey, 30 bugs, things like that. But I will do them, they should be good for farming. Mainly the Velociprey.

This game is crack... Crying or Very sad

isnt reguler prey better? sounds like you got a nice sword though that should be plenty i fought him with large bone kut ku is a bitch i beat his with large bone and mau armor you should have no problem yes this game is crack i have 9 hours on it and i bought it yesterday >_>

striker white velociprey is giaprey IIRC
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 20:28

Striker wrote:
Just fought Tigrex again still no skull shell FUCK Mad

Yeah well I have to farm Tigrex again to for claws and he is being a bitch about giving them to me! So now I am on my seventh try to get one last claw, but I did get another Tigrex Skull Shell. That makes 2 Tigrex Skull Shells in six dead Tiggies!!!

Last edited by Godsend on March 11th 2008, 08:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 08:40

OMG!! This is awesome. Oh and for those who don't know. It's not luck it's called EVADE+2!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 08:43

never played it, but i been wondering what you were cussing in your psn comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 08:56

So here is the whole thing... I was messing around last night and saved one of those "Game Saves" over my game on Monster Hunter. This sucks. Bad. I was only 14 hours in, but now i'm sure that I can get back to where I was, most likely in just one day. But the fact is, I have to go through the entire boring as training missions over again, and I have to beat the Kut-Ku again, and just... well... you should get the point. I had full Velociprey Armor with a Geaprey Helm... but I guess I can get them back with ease, now that I know how to play and what to do. The only thing that I'm really mad about, is the Kotko farm. I had three field ridges, long fishing pier, special mushroom tree... MAN THAT SUCKS!

So the lesson of the day is, don't use game saves unless you have two memory cards. You WILL be sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 12:28

What took me 14 hours the first time, has only taken me 2 hours this time. What I mean by that is, I started over and already I have the full Velociprey Armor, but I only have the Hunters Knife+ right now. After I get some more Velociprey hides, then I will have the Serpants Bite again. This is turning out to be great!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 13:22

just beat khezu last night i now have more than 16 hours on this game in two days this game is so addictive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 17:19

Instead of going the Serpants Bite route, I have decided to go the Assasins Dagger way. its a nasty looking sword, that has many MANY upgrades. The reason I did this, is for the simple fact that I looked it up on the Weapon Tree, and I see that the ending weapon is a nasty little fucker. Eventually I will branch off, and have some Dual Blades going, I want my hunter to be GREAT at two weapons. Sword and Sheild, and Dual Blades. My backup weapon, will be the Longsword. I don't like the fact that its so slow, but sooner or later, if I put enough time into one, it will be a monster. GOD I LOVE THIS GAME.

I may be getting MHF2 Thursday... maybe...
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 17:27

poison battle axe? it is pretty nasty i like them right now im loving the "shark" katana right now and im real close to "fall" gonna be sick but i also love longsword, bow and gunlance im decent with duals and sword and shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 17:38

No, what I'm really going for is the Black Dragon Sword, Black Ruiner Sword OR the True BlackDragon Swd, which to me, sounds like it could be the beastly weapon of my dreams. After I get past the "Masters Dagger", I will start to get into the "Dragon" swords.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:07

you realize that takes fatalis materials right?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:10

Soo many Tigrex's I lost count....killed him a ton of times, and still no shell.

If I don't get it soon I am seriously considering quiting this game. Its one thing to be a rare item. Its another if the game never EVER gives it to you. Its too ridiculous and I am fucking sick of this shit. I should not be made to play this game for 25+ hours trying to get one fucking thing.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:18

continue with the game you'll get it when you least try for it
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:19

Well I'm not going to do anything until I get it...except keep fighting Tigrex to get it. So I guess I never will get it.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:22

why is it so nessasary you got this far what are you trying to make?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:26

I am trying to make the Tigrex Helm so I can get 2 very good skills, which are going to be VERY helpful (almost required) for the Guild missions I am planning on doing. It doesn't make sense for me to go on without this helm, so I have no choice but to fight Tigrex until I get 1 skull shell, which is looking like it will never happen.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 18:33

oh well then that sux good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 19:07

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
you realize that takes fatalis materials right?

Yeah. You have to have high goals.

Striker, I do not blame you one bit. Monster Hunter is a great game, but for you to fight him so many times, and not get that ONE item you need any of them, its just stupid. For one, a fight with a monster should NOT take 50 minutes. 15 is a nice number, MAYBE 20, but when you fight him 10+times at around 30 minutes each and you don't get the item, its just bad. What are the two skills that your trying to get??? I mean, it can't be that important, they wouldn't center the game around one item!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 19:40

o well i just plan out as i go going for white death right now and for my long sword im gettin gthe rath wing one just 1 killer bug away and then from there idk theres so many weapons to choose right now im trying to farm congalala for giant bones he gave me 2 in the last 5 fights
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 18:16

got all my rmor i was going for along with the rath longsword i was going for right now im just looking to make some of my back up weapons almost done with 3 star quests feelin pretty good about it killin off these guys like its nothing getting a water dmg weapon for losplus my friend also plays this game so we plan lan before and after school hes pretty noobish though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Discussion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next