Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too many games... not enough time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Too many games... not enough time Empty
PostSubject: Too many games... not enough time   Too many games... not enough time Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 16:28

Well I never really thought I would find myself in this situation, but I have. I have too many games going at the same damn time. CoD 4, which I still play like its some sort of life support to me. Meaning, I play it A LOT. Then I have Army of Two, another game that I enjoy playing online with friends. Great game that is really fun. Then I have Monster Hunter Freedom. Which is... well.... do I really need to say. Then, to round everything out, I have God of War: Chains of Olympus.

All of these games I love, but I really only have about 4-5 hours to play them a day. I could easily lose myself in Cod AND Monster Hunter. Army of Two I eventually stop playing, but not after 2-3 hours. God of War is great, but I'm taking my time on it, just for the simple fact that I don't want to beat it in one sitting.

Now with Vegas coming out, and me no doubt getting it either this weekend, or the next, this brings the big question to me in my mind. Maybe I have too many things going on right now? I hate to say it, but it’s true.

4 games that I play/can play all day! Plus I have friends on every single game except GoW. This is crazy. I just don't know what to do.

Never would I have thought that games would bring me aggravation... never.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Too many games... not enough time   Too many games... not enough time Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 16:30

mgs
killzone 2
haze

thats gonna kill me right there
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Too many games... not enough time   Too many games... not enough time Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 17:09

Yup, exactly. RSV2 tomorrow, HAZE next month, MGS4 the month after that. Then I have 3-4 months to play all three, until September when Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 comes out, along with GT5. Meanwhile, I will still be playing MHF2 and soon Wipeout Pulse.

All I can say is thank god for summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too many games... not enough time   Too many games... not enough time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too many games... not enough time
Page 1 of 1