Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Social Club Announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Rockstar Social Club Announced Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 13:52

http://kotaku.com/373057/rockstar-social-club-announced

"Today Rockstar announced a new website called the Rockstar Social Club. Essentially a high tech leaderboard, the first supported game will be (drum roll) Grand Theft Auto IV (surprise!).

Compatible with Xbox LIVE and PSN, players can register starting April 15th to track all sorts of neat stuff they do in GTA IV when it's released April 29th. In addition to ranking players by time to single player completion, tracking the first to complete 100% of the game and singling out the best in a Hall of Fame, something called the LCPD Police Blotter will be a virtual map listing every single-player crime committed in Liberty City, ever. Oh, and additional lists will be aggregated of various "physical milestones" like miles walked and bullets fired."

Check the link for a full press release. This is AWESOME NEWS! Makes me even more excited about GTA4! You're not going to believe the mayhem I'm going to cause, and now you'll all be able to follow my exploits.

This is the site:

http://www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/

Not up yet, but we know when it will be......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 14:13

sounds cool. i like the idea of knowing every crime you ever commit. i wonder if jaywalking is on there.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 14:16

form24us wrote:
sounds cool. i like the idea of knowing every crime you ever commit. i wonder if jaywalking is on there.

Doubt it. I'd say that if it doesn't get police attention, it won't be on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 15:42

WoW, Is it me or is GTA4 a freaking ATOMIC BOMB ? Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 19:22

yeah GTA IV is going to be the epitome of what sand box games should be for years to come. the problem lies within knowing that all MS is doing is trying to steal everything that Sony (which has had GTA since day fucking one) has worked so hard with Rockstar to create. But then again I should be blaming Rockstar for this slap in the face, because as we all have said before...its all about money. No worries that Rockstar (well Take Two to be more exact) is one of the premier companies in the gaming industry and could have made millions....no billions....no trillions (a little over the top i know) in just PS3 sales if they would have kept SONY EXCLUSIVE! next thing we know well be seeing GTA on your fucking Wii and DS! Now if their is one company out there that might piss me off even more its EA! Recent events have stated that EA is trying to acquire Take Two and they would probably ruin every great game that ever came from that company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club Announced   Rockstar Social Club Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Social Club Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: