Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 19:25

It makes me wonder what bullshit style of format MS is going to try and produce to compete with PS3s invincible Blu Ray once the 360 crawls under a rock and finally dies.
Back to top Go down

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 19:29

I wouldn’t call the Blue-Ray “Invincible” just yet my friend; half of the developers working on PS3 games don’t even know how to use it to its full potential yet. There putting a lot of the same code over and over again, just to fill in all that space. Once everyone knows how to use up every bit of space to its full potential, and make games good for the PS3, and not having to release patches so often, THEN the Blue-Ray can be called INVINCIBLE.
Back to top Go down

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 19:34

ahhh touche!
Now a little off subject (not too much because it does concern Xbox...well the original at least not the latest steamy pile of donkey shit) here is a perfect article by a genius known as Maddox. If you dont know who Maddox is you need to step back and re-evaluate your life.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=xbox_suckit
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 20:00

honestly, hands down, if XBL and PSN were both free and everyone could pick which one they wanted...
hands down XBL would win, its better, its better but it costs money, 40-50 bucks a year, not that much really
if there was a choice for people to have either free psn service or $50 a year service, i really believe that most "smart"
people would choose a XBL just because it works better, and to avoid frustration
Back to top Go down

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 20:10

i agree with you that XBL is much better than the PSN, but that still doesnt deter the fact that xbox has started to show its weaknesses (and major design flaws) but people are still stupidly blinded by microsoft like sheep because its a big shot corporation. it would be the same if Mac decided to put out a gaming system, it would be littered with problems even more so than what a mac has on them but millions would swear allegiance to it up and down like it was the single greatest accomplishment in human history.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 20:16

^^^kind of like sony and the ps3
Back to top Go down

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 00:46

not really. most of the people that own a ps3 are people that have been a fan of sony gaming since the ps1. i thought about owning an xbox once, until i realized they had absolutely nothing to offer me that sony couldnt. do i play FPS? yes but they arent my first game of choice. i hate how MS is trying to appeal to the Japanese market by producing RPGs. give it up, your not going to win that market so quit wasting peoples money and time with half assed Final Fantasy wannabes.

a lot of people that owned a ps2 didnt even buy a ps3 because of the price/lack of games/unsure of the format etc. i dont know too many (if any) people that owned an original xbox that didnt immediately cream their pants at the thought of the xbox 360 and that still defend it despite the problems. how many people do you know have had to send their 360 back at least once if not 2 or 3 times but still think its a great system? there is no reason that in this day and age with the billions and billions of dollars that MS has invested in this next-gen system, should these systems have a 33% failure rate. if my ps3 broke on me 2 times for the same reason, thats it. im not buying another one until they fix their damn problem and even then i would still be reluctant to trust it. sending you a "new" 360 is not fixing the problem, its just them trying to put up a smoke screen to these blind people that the fact still remains that the one they just sent you has a 33% chance of never working again. i call shenanigans on microsoft. im just glad that more people are starting to wise up to microsofts bullshit and realizing the absolute potential of the PS3.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 10:23

im on my 2nd 360, the first one only lasted a couple months
2nd ones lasted a year.....so far haha
i dont play it that often tho, cuz most people i've played
on live w\ are douche silos
Back to top Go down

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 14:13

yeah i went to a friends house and decided to try out COD4 on the 360....big mistake. i cant get used to that controller at all. the concaved analog sticks make it hard to run and move forward at the same time and the buttons are too far apart. normally i go anywhere from 15-20+kills and 10-15 deaths on average. i was lucky if i went 10k25d. ugh it made me want to throw it against the wall and pull out a PS3 controller. but back to COD4, it seems that Xbox people have the reverse syndrome of what PS3 people have. Players on the PS3 dont talk hardly at all except for the occasional "fuck" or "thats fucking bullshit" scenario. All xbox people do is talk on that damn thing, and not in the way that we as a clan talk either, just their stupid "OMFG what a fucking noob you suck" blah blah blah bullshit. and its normally by some little crumb snatching 13 year old that doesnt know shit about shit. thank god they implemented the MUTE feature on that system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: