Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 22:40

ALSO....

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006

PostSubject: Re: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 08:38

i've seen the clip before but what the fuck were those guys talking about in the background. the second clip both sucks and is funny. dumbasses should have had something to stop the spool if they lost control.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 08:55

VENTRILLO HARASSMENT. Its like Skype, where those guys were in a chat room and someone joined in randomly and started playing the Cowbell videos. Thats what made it funny... cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 10:10

no christopher walken is what makes it funny! i got a fever and the only prescription is COWBELL!
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 19:11

Say this in zoology class. We were talking about oysters and the teachers tried to make a connection to the "Blue Oyster Cult"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!   I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Comics, Videos and Fun-
Jump to: