Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feel the Shock Next Week!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Feel the Shock Next Week! Empty
PostSubject: Feel the Shock Next Week!   Feel the Shock Next Week! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 08:35

"Rumble is back with the DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller for PLAYSTATION 3. These are shipping to store shelves as we speak, so be on the lookout for them next week. Now I know that the list of compatible games is the most important thing to you, so we’re including that at the bottom of this post. The titles with an asterisk in the list below will require a patch in order to activate the rumble feature. The patch will automatically download to your PS3 if your console is connected online. If you are not connected online, check our PlayStation Knowledge Center for more information."

This is one of those things I cared less about but now I want it. Man this is a great month!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Shock Next Week!   Feel the Shock Next Week! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 09:27

i already got 2 of em from a company in california. silver and white ones.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Shock Next Week!   Feel the Shock Next Week! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 17:21

YES! This is very good news. I love the Dualshock2 and not that I don't love the SIXAXIS, because I do, but a little more heft and a bit of rumble can only improve it. It will also get the 360 fanboys to shut up about another thing.

*Crosses rumble off the list of 360 fanboy excuses*

Wow....the list is getting very short....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Shock Next Week!   Feel the Shock Next Week! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel the Shock Next Week!
Page 1 of 1