HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 2nd 2008, 15:14

My score first time was 7/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 2nd 2008, 17:29

Question Number One: How many brotha gangstas does it take to jack some shit offa white boy azz BMW while sellin this shit and blowin up them f*****in coppers while crusin mah wheels around this bitch and killin they peeps whos in mah way.

Thats why I don't like GTA games. Its like rich white kids who try to be gangsters...in video game form.

--

Hi. My name's Mike, and I don't like GTA. I'm afraid that you'll forget this fact, so everytime there's a post on the game, I have to post something just to remind you. Did I mention that I don't like GTA? Oh, by the way, I don't like GTA.

Also, getting this game scares me, because if I did get it, Jason, Fred, and DeAno would kick my ass, over and over again and make me their little bitch. It scares me so bad that I have nightmares about it, but I can't just say that, so I make up arbitrary reasons why I dislike it and won't buy it.

---

EvoAnubis says: *chuckles* I think I made my point.

Last edited by Striker on April 3rd 2008, 07:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 2nd 2008, 18:00

? The first question was: Y did Europeans move to Liberty city?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 2nd 2008, 22:50

Every time theres a post\topic about gta i read em just for strikers posts
(well, and the wonderful plethora of information that was posted of course)
but yea, mostly strikers comments, the make me LoL in real life
unlike when i say lol on here or sumin, im really not laughing in real life
i think im gonna make ^^^^ this on of strikers^^^^ my qoute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 3rd 2008, 02:05

Striker wrote:
Question Number One: How many brotha gangstas does it take to jack some shit offa white boy azz BMW while sellin this shit and blowin up them f*****in coppers while crusin mah wheels around this bitch and killin they peeps whos in mah way.

Thats why I don't like GTA games. Its like rich white kids who try to be gangsters...in video game form.

--

Hi. My name's Mike, and I don't like GTA. I'm afraid that you'll forget this fact, so everytime there's a post on the game, I have to post something just to remind you. Did I mention that I don't like GTA? Oh, by the way, I don't like GTA.

Also, getting this game scares me, because if I did get it, Jason, Fred, and DeAno would kick my ass, over and over again and make me their little bitch. It scares me so bad that I have nightmares about it, but I can't just say that, so I make up arbitrary reasons why I dislike it and won't buy it.

---

EvoAnubis says: *chuckles* I think I made my point.

Now thats funny!!! lol!

"IGN is the Uwe Boll of Game Reviewing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 3rd 2008, 07:35

Nah, I just can't stand the games. Evo whips me all the time in Warhawk and I just have a laugh about it cause I know I suck. I probably suck in these games too since I almost never even play them.

But yes, I would like to remind you all of how "gangster" I am. In fact, I am so straight up gangster in real life, this game aint' even gamgsta enough to grace my gangsta hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   April 3rd 2008, 09:33

damn gangsta! i'm so gangsta i eat 9mm's and shit 50 cals!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!   

Back to top Go down

How much do you know about Liberty City? Take the test!
Page 1 of 1