Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Anubis006
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 00:12

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6188885.html?tag=latestnews;title;3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 03:39

If EA hostility takes over Rockstar/Take-Two before GTA IV is released I will boycott EA!! In fact I will decree as a founder of this Clan I will personally ban all EA games from ever being a part of Force Recon! If anyone does not agree with what I just said......Well then let me show you my BAN HAMMMER!!!!

I am dead serious people. We as gamers have put up with EA's shit for far to long and we deserve better. It's time for the people that fill their pockets to stand up in defence of the developers that still care about the #1 thing in the gaming industry THE GAMERS!!! Boycott EA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 04:01

.....SECOND!!!!!

I told u. Them dickridin, ass fairies want in on the 1st wave of GTA IV sales. As u can see, they willing 2 do whatever is called for to do so.

like i said b4, i never had that much hate for E *gay* for there madden shit, cuz i dont play football games, but now EA
CAN OFFICIALLY EAT A DICK!!! Fucked up cuz they own MERCINARIES 2 now. Oh well, they wont git shit else from me, PERIOD!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 08:32

if it's delayed, i'm not getting it. i guess games are going downhill in a big way. gta to be done by EA hell no! make us wait till christmas and alot of people will pass on it, it's been delayed too long already. battlefield talking about paying actuall money to get weapons in a game. i 'm thinking about selling my consoles now, cause the future of gaming looks like shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 09:02

Shocked .... Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad up yours EA.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 11:24

Anubis006 wrote:
Fucked up cuz they own MERCINARIES 2 now.

wait... did lucasfilm sell mercenaries to EA or something? b/c the first mercenaries was published by Lucasfilm
Back to top Go down
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 11:34

pandamic went solo from lucas art, EA took em hostage 4 months later.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 11:50

Anubis006 wrote:
pandamic went solo from lucas art, EA took em hostage 4 months later.

ah, that's a shame
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 14:26

Guys, relax. They have no chance of getting this done before GTA4 comes out, and then it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 14:32

Godsend wrote:
If EA hostility takes over Rockstar/Take-Two before GTA IV is released I will boycott EA!! In fact I will decree as a founder of this Clan I will personally ban all EA games from ever being a part of Force Recon! If anyone does not agree with what I just said......Well then let me show you my BAN HAMMMER!!!!

I am dead serious people. We as gamers have put up with EA's shit for far to long and we deserve better. It's time for the people that fill their pockets to stand up in defence of the developers that still care about the #1 thing in the gaming industry THE GAMERS!!! Boycott EA!!!

I would be willing to bet that you would still get GTA, and maybe just not tell us.

I think that EA is getting crazy with there ego's and there thinking that they can just take everyone over, but what are you going to do? Stop playing video games? Maybe you my friend, but not me.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 14:40

these take overs are getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2008, 18:18

romer, yes i would quit playing. cause the games they put out aren't worth playing and function so poorly i would only get pissed off at how shitty it was if i played them and regret spending money on it. as for buying gta, if they wait till christmas i wouldn't buy it either. gta is not a must have for me, i like it but never even bought san andreas.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 07:17

Takeovers happen and GTA is not a must have for me either. I don't own any of the others one and I never planned on buying this one anyways. I'll never stop playing games but EA never kicked out any good games to begin with, besides sports games I guess but I don't play those anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!   ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ILL #@#$ING KILL YOU!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: