Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN Downtime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:03

Quote :
According to playstation.custhelp.com, the PSN store will be upgraded and inaccessible from April 14th at 8:00 am Pacific Standard Time and available again at 11:00 PM that evening. The entire PSN will be unavailable as well during this time frame. Once the PSN is back up and running, a new software upgrade will be available and will be required to use the PSN.

Just thought I would post this that way everyone doesn't come on here and go crazy because the PSN is down. So yeah, go read a book or something. I'll be at work, so it doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:08

good info man, good info
supposidly this is gonna be a big deal for ps owners too
somebody said once the upgrade happens that the new
cod4 maps are gonna be ready for Dl too
if this is true or not I do not know, I dont feel like checkin out
any websites for the correct info tho
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:30

well damn skype anyone?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:34

Could this be the update that brings in the new PS Store and some of the other goodies we have been waiting for?
Back to top Go down

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:35

I should have put more, but yes, it’s going to be the new store being put it for us. Other then that, it’s going to be nothing. They could throw something else in there, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:39

Striker wrote:
Could this be the update that brings in the new PS Store and some of the other goodies we have been waiting for?

hey striker i see you got your new tv or i think that cause your playing oblivion but im probably going to play some more for shits and giggles tomorrow skypzors? mabey i can call sarge
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:41

I still don't have it. When we get our tax returns back I will have a good idea, though. It will go one of two ways:

1. We get our tax returns back and we GET MONEY, I am going on a goddamn crusade, destroying everything and everyone in my path, until I get my HDTV. So if this happens, I SHOULD have it in a month.

2. we get the returns and we OWE MONEY. This means I wont get it for an unspecified amount of time. AKA I won't have it until probably late summer, if that.
Back to top Go down
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:43

I can't wait to see the new store. =3
Back to top Go down

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:45

It really doesn't look that cool. I mean, its not web based anymore, so browsing it should be WAY smoother. But other then that, and the more information that there going to give us on games, its nothing that’s making me go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSN Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Downtime   PSN Downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN Downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: