Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

MGO Beta code(help) Empty
PostSubject: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 12:57

Well I pre-ordered my copy of MGS4 and got the MGS4 2.0 DVD with the beta key.

Except I've found out that people with the 9 beta letter key(myself) can't dl the beta. Today is the 17th, the day the beta is supposed to be available for download.

Sooooo am I screwed now? How long is your beta key guys? I'm trying to me patient here but i want it NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 13:41

mine's 12 letters and numbers. you have to email konami, check on gamefaqs.com i believe there are a bunch of people who had this problem. konami will then send you the rest of the numbers in an email. i'll try to find out where you need to send it. plus gaming doesn't start till monday and right now it's hard to even get to download cause so many people are so you're not really missing anything yet.

edit: i have another friend who only got 9 and has since been given a 12 digit code. as soon as he tells me the email i'll give it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 14:27

mgobetasupport@konami.com

oh, and you're very welcome. now get to writin we wanna see you on on monday, yeah i fogot monday the beta starts letting you play. if not early morning then by noon cause it will be the 22nd in japan by then.
Back to top Go down
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 14:47

Yay! Alright thanks.

Hopefully they send me another beta code. If they don't.....I'll cry. D=

And Fucking Konami those assholes and their non working 9 digit beta codes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 16:47

I also have a problem with the Beta code I got after pre-ordering MGS4 at EB Games.

I put in the code, downloaded and installed the beta, but then it prompts me to do an update. I choose "OK" but for 15 minutes it just sat there at 0%. Nothing happened. I had to quit the game.

What is this problem and has anyone else encountered this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 20:42

ya the update ttakes forever but you have to do it sometime just start it up and go watch a movie or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 08:13

yeah, striker i had the same problem. just turn it on and do p2p then go eat or go to the store or whatever. mine took 2 hours but my friends took 12.5!!!!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 08:36

lol.....mine took like 15 min.

"IGN is the Uwe Boll of Game Reviewing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 09:26

Mine was a 3 day event. Man I hated that update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 09:32

Its was fast for me, maybe cuz I did it the day before the 17th. But I screwed up and didnt do the Konami ID stuff and that server is busy now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 10:36

i started mine the day before and couldn't even get 1% before i kept getting connection error. i didn't do my konami id or game id yet though. occassionally today the konami site has almost let me get through the process.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:32

form24us wrote:
i started mine the day before and couldn't even get 1% before i kept getting connection error. i didn't do my konami id or game id yet though. occassionally the konami site has almost let me get through the process.
Yea Iam having a difficult time getting anywhere at that site, they are supposedly repairing this today. I got to the long form a few times but still get errors. Either I screwed up a part of the form or it gives me a error of some sort. One time it said "you cant use this email address" even though I havent registered. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserker
Clan Member
Berserker

Male Number of posts : 272
PSN ID: : chr15t
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 15:23

was the code only to start the download or was there more to it? because i downloaded the beta from the European store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyrolock
Clan Member
Pyrolock

Male Number of posts : 15
PSN ID: : Pyrolock
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 23:37

Berserker wrote:
was the code only to start the download or was there more to it? because i downloaded the beta from the European store.
It wont work, you have to have a Europian IP address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 03:36

Berserker wrote:

Lol enjoy the ban hammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 08:04

AgentSmith wrote:
form24us wrote:
i started mine the day before and couldn't even get 1% before i kept getting connection error. i didn't do my konami id or game id yet though. occassionally the konami site has almost let me get through the process.
Yea Iam having a difficult time getting anywhere at that site, they are supposedly repairing this today. I got to the long form a few times but still get errors. Either I screwed up a part of the form or it gives me a error of some sort. One time it said "you cant use this email address" even though I havent registered. No

Yeah its saying that I already registered with this email so I made a new one and its saying the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserker
Clan Member
Berserker

Male Number of posts : 272
PSN ID: : chr15t
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 11:48

Firebat_Ghost wrote:
Berserker wrote:

Lol enjoy the ban hammer.

I will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGO Beta code(help)   MGO Beta code(help) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGO Beta code(help)
Page 1 of 1