Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DualShock 3 and stuff :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

DualShock 3 and stuff :D Empty
PostSubject: DualShock 3 and stuff :D   DualShock 3 and stuff :D Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 17:14

I just got one today. I was looking through my game drawer and got rid of a bunch of games I will never play anymore: 3 of them were GameCube games, 5 PS2 games, and 2 PS3 games (GRAW2 and RSV1).

Sold all of those and got store credit. So I picked up the DS3, and I love it. The weight is perfect, the feel is good, and the analog sticks grip so much better now and are a lot more comfortable.

On the downside, I did have to pay for an expensive car repair today. So Evo, I remember I promised you that "if I had enough money to throw around and I still had enough left over to buy HAZE, that I would by GTA4." Well, I won't be able to get it.

Its alright with me, though. I never was a fan of the series and I probably would have lost interest, making that $60 I would want back. In addition, I am still really into Oblivion, so I have another month to play that before I get HAZE. After HAZE I obviously need MGS4, but once both those games are mine, I can't get ANYTHING ELSE until I get some more cash flowing.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Redbaron67
Honored Guest
Redbaron67

Male Number of posts : 127
PSN ID: : Redbaron67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: DualShock 3 and stuff :D   DualShock 3 and stuff :D Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 20:40

Good to know, doubt ill pick one up till I get a bit more money saved up since my new car downpayment and the 500 dollar increase in insurance just ate my savings account.

Still having to much fun with psp, wow, new pc, and cod4 still :p
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: DualShock 3 and stuff :D   DualShock 3 and stuff :D Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 12:58

I got my Dualshock 3 last week and I think its perfect but not all games are compatiable with it. Well the older PS3 games rather. Some you can download a game update and get vibration but others cant. I assume all of the new games will support it.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: DualShock 3 and stuff :D   DualShock 3 and stuff :D Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 15:05

yo baron, you play wow ?
what server are you on man ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DualShock 3 and stuff :D   DualShock 3 and stuff :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DualShock 3 and stuff :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: