Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAZE Demo Announced

Go down 
+3
SGT_Eversmenn
Berserker
Striker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

HAZE Demo Announced Empty
PostSubject: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 17:50

Coming exclusively to the PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork in early May, this playable demo will give gamers a taste of not only the single-player campaign in Haze, but will also allow up to four-player, drop-in drop-out co-op play online.

http://hazegame.us.ubi.com/newspost.php?news_id=7609

I can't wait!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Berserker
Clan Member
Berserker

Male Number of posts : 272
PSN ID: : chr15t
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 18:03

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 18:26

cool hopefully tthe single player is good
Back to top Go down
Arsenal0328
Clan Member
Arsenal0328

Male Number of posts : 488
PSN ID: : Arsenal0328 and TehGovernator
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 18:35

Striker wrote:
Coming exclusively to the PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork in early May, this playable demo will give gamers a taste of not only the single-player campaign in Haze, but will also allow up to four-player, drop-in drop-out co-op play online.

http://hazegame.us.ubi.com/newspost.php?news_id=7609

I can't wait!!!!! cheers

I would hope so. It would be quite strange seeing a PS3 exclusive demoed on xbox marketplace. lol
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 19:43

yea no shit, what arsenal said
i bet when some people play the demo they're no longer
gonna purchase the full version, just a guess I have
no offense to anyone
Back to top Go down
Vlad_Impeller
Vlad_Impeller

Male Number of posts : 44
PSN ID: : Vlad_Impeller
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 19:49

Great!! I can't wait to play it.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 20:00

I really don't place much stock in demos anymore. It used to be a demo had every feature the full game had just reduced to one level...so you got a taste of what the game ACTUALLY plays like.

Now, developers feel the need to strip the demo of every feature that makes the game good. Their reasoning is "if we show you everything that is in the game, you will have the surprises spoiled, and/or you will play the hell out of the demo and no longer buy the game."

However, the problem I have with this is if you don't give the gamers an accurate representation of your game, how can we make a better, more informed decision on whether to buy it or not?

In any case, I trust FR to do the right thing, and I am really looking forward to the demo and the game.
Back to top Go down
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 04:50

Can't wait to play the demo, sadly im very low on cash and can only afford 3 games this year.(GTAIV,MGS4,Socom)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 06:42

well i think it's a great idea being that with rainbow ubi fucked up so bad. this way we can see if they have a ton of lag or problems BEFORE buying the game. i know i'm not very trsting of ubi and i was thinking i would wait a while to see if they got the game right before buying it but with a demo i can know before it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 11:58

Yeah, but don't let the Ubisoft name on there scare you. Free Radical designed, created and overall made the game. Ubisoft did't even touch it, all they are doing is publishing it. Free Radical was very adamant about HAZE being THEIR project, not Ubi's.

So forget that the Ubosoft logo is even there, because I can assure you that Free Rad has done everything possible to make this game great, despite Ubisoft's insistence that they release the game sooner (unfinished).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAZE Demo Announced   HAZE Demo Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAZE Demo Announced
Page 1 of 1