Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!

Go down 
+3
Firebat_Ghost
Anubis006
EvoAnubis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!   Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 19:19

Striker I left my girlfriends PS3 on overnight to get the first update because it was taking foreverrrrrr. An hour went by and it only went up a percent. So we left it on overnight and in the morning it was done. The PS3 was NOT even remotley warm. As long as you have your PS3 in a NOT secluded area, its fine. I bet you can leave it on for 3 days and nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!   Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 19:23

Yeah I know the PS3 won't overheat, but at this point I am done, I don't care anymore. Its probably not worth it. And if it is...well at least I have Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!   Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 13:07

theres an easy solution you cant start the update and switch to tv for a while and the game in my opinion was much worth that effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!   Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Shit; ANOTHER MGO VERSION UPDATE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2