HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Killzone 2 Hands On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
Age : 31
Location : Gloucester MA
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 06:38

Check ign.com later today for a KZ2 hands on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
Age : 41
Location : Minnesota
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 09:01

I seen a cell phone video yesterday, it was fuzzy but amazing. If you find something today post a link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
Age : 41
Location : Minnesota
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:37

Bad Ass Graphics!! Every other FPS just got OWNED!!!

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_7077_en.html

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_7083_en.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 35
Location : MI
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:52

^^^ LoL
i really didnt think much of the first kz actually
the second one better be sweet tho from all the hype its gettin already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
Age : 31
Location : Gloucester MA
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 12:14

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/news.html?sid=6190498

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/872/872009p1.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
Age : 41
Location : Minnesota
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 13:29

exmark72 wrote:
^^^ LoL
i really didnt think much of the first kz actually
the second one better be sweet tho from all the hype its gettin already

Laugh all you want funny guy Exclamation

Like most games the second game in a series is usually better. For example time splitters 1 was lame but the second TS2 was AWESOME... we can do this ALL DAY LONG. Besides KillZone 1 came out ages ago..I liked the dark look and the bad guys look was simular to 'Jin Roh' (anime).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 13:50

killzone 2 is a myth
Back to top Go down
Default
Registered User


Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 34
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 16:24

Resistance 2's gonna pwn this POS. This game looks just like CoD4 except it's all GRAY!!!!!!!!

The reticule is just like CoD4. The red is pretty much like CoD4 except it's green.

However, I can't really say anything about the Cover system so this game might actually be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
Age : 27
Location : Tampa, Florida
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 16:48

Damn whats with everyone having butsecks with CoD4? I mean yeah its a great game but damn...

Anyway, Killzone 2 WILL be the best FPS ever made once it comes out. I hate how people say "the first one sucked so the second one will too." Guess what? I didn't like Resistance, I thought it was lame! But the second one is going to be awesome! SOCOM was only okay, SOCOM2 was the shit! Star wars Battlefront was good, but SWBF2 was amazing!! Need I continue? Because I will.

Guys, give these new shooters like HAZE and Killzone 2 a chance. CoD4 is great but seriously don't shoot everything else down just because CoD4 is the best shooter RIGHT NOW, because I can guarantee in 5 months or less it wont be the best shooter anymore.

Also, KZ2 has been in development since 2004-2005, so it was probably started before COD4, so if anything, CoD4 copied KZ2's reticle and looks. TOP THAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
Age : 41
Location : Minnesota
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 17:06

Default wrote:
Resistance 2's gonna pwn this POS. This game looks just like CoD4 except it's all GRAY!!!!!!!!

The reticule is just like CoD4. The red is pretty much like CoD4 except it's green.

However, I can't really say anything about the Cover system so this game might actually be good.
lol!

OK Default?... R2 is going to freaking GREAT but come on we havent seen sqwat. The multiplayer aspect will be better but the story mode wont. Especially when it comes to animation of the character and all sorts of other crap that Iam sure will be pointless to explain to you. And compairing this to CoD4 and saying it looks gray sounds exactly like some other retarded post I see at various other sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Default
Registered User


Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 34
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 17:36

AgentSmith wrote:
Default wrote:
Resistance 2's gonna pwn this POS. This game looks just like CoD4 except it's all GRAY!!!!!!!!

The reticule is just like CoD4. The red is pretty much like CoD4 except it's green.

However, I can't really say anything about the Cover system so this game might actually be good.
lol!

OK Default?... R2 is going to freaking GREAT but come on we havent seen sqwat. The multiplayer aspect will be better but the story mode wont. Especially when it comes to animation of the character and all sorts of other crap that Iam sure will be pointless to explain to you. And compairing this to CoD4 and saying it looks gray sounds exactly like some other retarded post I see at various other sites.

Dude It's frickin Insomniac. I don't need to see to believe. I just know. Check my thread for some footage though.

Plus, R2 comes out in 6 months. KZ2 is like forever away.

And stryker:


Anyway, Killzone 2 WILL be the best FPS ever made once it comes out. I hate how people say "the first one sucked so the second one will too." Guess what? I didn't like Resistance, I thought it was lame! But the second one is going to be awesome! SOCOM was only okay, SOCOM2 was the shit! Star wars Battlefront was good, but SWBF2 was amazing!! Need I continue? Because I will.

Socom 2 was indeed the shit. But as for BF2, I though BF1 was better because the core gameplay was better. Even though BF2 had more features, BF1 seemed like a better game.

You're right about CoD4 stepping down. It'll step down for R2. I will give these games a try but they just don't seem to have the power to take down R2 or CoD4 from what we've seen so far. I'm not speaking for Haze though. I'm gonna dl the demo and then talk bout it.

Quote :
Also, KZ2 has been in development since 2004-2005, so it was probably started before COD4, so if anything, CoD4 copied KZ2's reticle and looks. TOP THAT!

Not quite. CoD2(IW's game b4 CoD4 came out in November of 2005. E3 2005, Guerilla showed a really pretty trailer for KZ2, which we all found out was fake. The gameplay that has come out looks identical to the fake trailer.

Now both games showed gameplay during the Same E3. There's no way IW was able to copy Guerilla and implement its reticle in a matter a hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserker
Clan Member
Berserker

Male Number of posts : 272
Age : 28
Location : Brooklyn, New York
PSN ID: : chr15t
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 19:09

delayed until February 2009
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
Age : 27
Location : Tampa, Florida
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 19:28

You just proved my point though....KZ2 did not copy CoD4 in any way, shape or form. And everyone knew the CGI trailer was CGI from the start....Guerilla said that they expect the game to look like this or better. But they had already begin development. IW had not yet begun development for CoD4. Plus, KZ2's graphics are better than CoD4. FACT. I just downloaded the IGN High Def trailer on my TV. Its great, try it.

Resistance 2 is going to be great and I will buy it and play it a lot. But when KZ2 comes out....ah man it will be great. How can you say it "doesn't have the power" to take down R2? Thats crazy. I will assume you are high on something and forget you ever said that.... No

It doesn't make any sense to argue about games EVERYONE knows are going to be great, so I will attempt to stop here. But seriously, everyone pull your heads out of CoD4's ass for 2 seconds and maybe you will see what we mean. How can ANYONE say KZ2 isn't going to be good? I don't think its possible....you must be drunk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
Age : 26
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 20:01

Striker wrote:
Damn whats with everyone having butsecks with CoD4? I mean yeah its a great game but damn...

Anyway, Killzone 2 WILL be the best FPS ever made once it comes out. I hate how people say "the first one sucked so the second one will too." Guess what? I didn't like Resistance, I thought it was lame! But the second one is going to be awesome! SOCOM was only okay, SOCOM2 was the shit! Star wars Battlefront was good, but SWBF2 was amazing!! Need I continue? Because I will.

Guys, give these new shooters like HAZE and Killzone 2 a chance. CoD4 is great but seriously don't shoot everything else down just because CoD4 is the best shooter RIGHT NOW, because I can guarantee in 5 months or less it wont be the best shooter anymore.

Also, KZ2 has been in development since 2004-2005, so it was probably started before COD4, so if anything, CoD4 copied KZ2's reticle and looks. TOP THAT!

*looks to sig* *looks to avatar*

... *walks away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 35
Location : MI
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 20:17

whoa, a harsh reply from trieloth
not what i was expecting
i never said anything about the 2nd one at all
nor did I say anything about sequels or anything of that matter
All i said was the 1st one bit donkey dick, which it did
and the next one is gettin all kinds a hype so it better be good
i wasnt talkin shit about anything, just droppin my 3 cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebat_Ghost
Registered User
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
Age : 30
Location : Orange County, CA
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 04:21

Whoah! Graphics look awesome.

I owned the first Killzone and played online a lot. It was fun but the controls sucked hard. Hopefully this lives up to the hype.

And did anyone notice the pop in at 2:51? Its a box on the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Default
Registered User


Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 34
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 16:27

I played Haze and it was a lot of fun. Especially going up to em and bashing em while I'm high on Nectar.

The Co-Op was also pretty damn cool. Wish the demo was a lil longer though.

As for the KZ2 argument, we'll find out when they come out stryker. I could keep arguing but I'll stop. I got my money on R2 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
Age : 27
Location : Tampa, Florida
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 17:21

For sure. Its gonna be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
Age : 31
Location : Gloucester MA
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 07:45

Killzone 2 was playable yesterday at Sonys Event. Heres some new vids:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/media.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Default
Registered User


Male Number of posts : 477
Age : 34
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 07:55

they look fun. Add some colors and it's WAY better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
Age : 27
Location : Tampa, Florida
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 08:13

This game will rival MGS4 is graphics. The game looks amazing, and will probably be the top FPS on the PS3 for a long time. Yet another amazing exclusive on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
Age : 31
Location : Gloucester MA
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 08:55

gametrailers.com has a 3 part walkthrough demostration of the second level in the game if you guys were interested. The show off some sixaxis controls and some of the game physics as well as some other cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Killzone 2 Hands On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Hands On   Killzone 2 Hands On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Killzone 2 Hands On
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle
» Drawing Hands.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: