HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 17:37

This is a part of Ted's Presentation and some R2 footage. This isn't good quality but the uploader has a link to the high quality thing.

I just watched the HD version. SOOO much better looking. I can't wait for this game.

Here's the HD link btw:

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2008/05/07/534587.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 23:52

First one sucked. (Only reason I bought it cuase it was the only thing worth playing on PS3 at luanch.) Second one gonna be more of the same shit so it's also gonna suck. I don't care what it looks like. Graphics are not everything. If you don't think so ask yourself this simple question. Would you rather have a game thats looks really good, but has shitty gameplay/controls or a game with amazing controls/gameplay and shitty graphics. I'm gonna rent it for the story mode and then I'll be done with.

As for other these other games. Well you can't bring them into this argument. COD4, Haze, and KZ2 all brought or are bringing something new to the table. Redefined as it were. R2 is nothing more than a dressed up version of R1 with bigger multiplayer.

Ok now I'll sit back and wait for the flames! Razz

"IGN is the Uwe Boll of Game Reviewing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 08:28

I played the first version alot and will be looking forward to this game and MANY others. I seen this video last night and it looks cool and it will be cool but there seems to be some new weird ideas.. Whats with the ugly human shield? It reminds me of Halo Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : Default09
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 16:24

Godsend wrote:

*Flame attack*

There's your flames.

Anyways, I liked the first one. I think this will be awesome.

Btw, do u like Ratchet and Clank godsend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 16:44

Godsend wrote:
First one sucked. (Only reason I bought it cuase it was the only thing worth playing on PS3 at luanch.) Second one gonna be more of the same shit so it's also gonna suck. I don't care what it looks like. Graphics are not everything. If you don't think so ask yourself this simple question. Would you rather have a game thats looks really good, but has shitty gameplay/controls or a game with amazing controls/gameplay and shitty graphics. I'm gonna rent it for the story mode and then I'll be done with.

As for other these other games. Well you can't bring them into this argument. COD4, Haze, and KZ2 all brought or are bringing something new to the table. Redefined as it were. R2 is nothing more than a dressed up version of R1 with bigger multiplayer.

shitty controls? the controlers were the same as every other shooter out there haze doesnt seem like its bringing too many new things so theres nothing there to brag about lets see you press a bitton then turn it off when it gets to high hm sounds like RESISTANCE its a fast game yea but you didnt really have a problem with unreal tournament and thats faster so what is about this game you dont like? your only faults in the game shows up in every other game you play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 17:19

R2 is gonna be good. I'll buy it, and hopefully the 30 vs 30 online will work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 00:26

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
Godsend wrote:

shitty controls? the controlers were the same as every other shooter out there haze doesnt seem like its bringing too many new things so theres nothing there to brag about lets see you press a bitton then turn it off when it gets to high hm sounds like RESISTANCE its a fast game yea but you didnt really have a problem with unreal tournament and thats faster so what is about this game you dont like? your only faults in the game shows up in every other game you play

Wow your smart! Wanna cookie? Next time read my post fully before you start putting words in mouth. 1. I said Controls/Gameplay and it was a general comment not a direct one aimed a any one game. 2. The online gameplay R:FoM was a bit lacking although I did play it quite a bit. 3. I have never once bragged about HAZE. I may have said it looked good, but I never said it was the best ever. In fact I'm upset about the demo. 4. UT3 Very fast loved it. Controls were also milky smooth. Some of the best console contols ever! but the story sucked my left testicle. 5. What do you mean " Every other game I play "? I play alot of games. and the last game I really bitched about was COD4 and you know why I don't play that anymore. Bad for my blood preasure! As for all the other games well I try to play them all but it's hard to stay dedicated to one game when everyone and their moms are making the next FPS releasing in 2 weeks. In fact if anything this is why I am now starting to frown on all FPS's no matter how good cuase there are so many I can't keep up and it's wareing me out. I need an MMO.

So in the future I would apectiate it if you would not put words in my mouth.

Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 14:26

well you said it after responding to a comment on RFoM so i kinda figured it tied in with it but i know ho you feel im in the same spot im trying to find a good rpg cant wait for final fantasy 13 ill still play shooters but onlines getting kinda old its the same over used over powered weapons with the same annoying screechy little kids playing them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 15:16

Totaly agree. Online shooters are lacking.

Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 18:44

everyone shoulld stop making shooters for a while and then just release one huge shooter that will blow everyones mind...haha like that will happen everyone is just in a rush to put out games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!   Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance 2 Footage!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Playstation 3 Discussion-
Jump to: