Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conker this Fridays!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radiohead
Radiohead

Male Number of posts : 31
PSN ID: : Conker_Reloaded
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Conker this Fridays! Empty
PostSubject: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 17:03

Every Friday when Im available (anyone else can help me host) I want to have the ENTIRE CLAN (including me if Im accepted) to go into a room for some fun and games. I'll be using a few different games, including MGO (Big fuckin suprise), COD4, Battlefield Bad Company, Turok, and PS2 classics (SOCOM, Killzone, Ratchet DEADlock and Rogue Trooper). I'll also have clan week, were you guys choose the game!

If you don't like the idea, please disagree.

This week: Metal Gear Online
room name: Radiohead
password: skittles
Time: 1PM pacific 4 PM eastern
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 18:13

Ummm, I like the idea but the whole point of THIS CLAN is getting together and doing games. Besides alot of people are busy during those time and I think we should just stick to what we have. It's a good idea...just not really needed. I suppose that if we have nothing goin on then we can resort to it or just hang-out with whatever game someone's playing.
Back to top Go down
Radiohead
Radiohead

Male Number of posts : 31
PSN ID: : Conker_Reloaded
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 19:40

Come to think of it I'll be gone alot friday... maybe I'll change it to tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 19:58

That doesn't really make it any better man. Do you know how many people work on tuesdays? Ehh, well it's your call but I wouldn't expect many people to be playing!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 20:53

what exactly is wrong with friday?
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 21:06

IT's not really the Friday although that's a major part of it but ti's the time that's really horrible. And the whole point of this clan is to have fun and play games with eachother. So he's basically sayin "hey! How about a group of us get together at a certain time on a certain day and play a certain game!" Do you get it now?
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 11:44

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
what exactly is wrong with friday?
That day is when I hang out with my offline freinds and go to the Bar and hit on Chicks.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 14:26

he's just saying when he's gonna be on doesnt sound like he's pushing anyone to go to them at exactly then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conker this Fridays!   Conker this Fridays! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conker this Fridays!
Page 1 of 1