Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bought the Limited Edition..

Go down 
+5
Striker
exmark72
wagesofsyn
Godsend
natey2k4
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
natey2k4
Clan Member
natey2k4

Male Number of posts : 202
PSN ID: : natey2k4
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Bought the Limited Edition.. Empty
PostSubject: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 05:32

And .. when I got home from work, I put in COD4 instead of even trying MGS4.. is their a problem with this, hahah?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 07:05

natey2k4 wrote:
And .. when I got home from work, I put in COD4 instead of even trying MGS4.. is their a problem with this, hahah?

You did what!!!!!!!!!! Thats blaspheme!! How could you do such a thing? Thats it your BANNED!!!

Just Kidding, but really. Are you insane?
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
natey2k4
Clan Member
natey2k4

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 07:34

Haha, I'm guess I'm just going to wait for all of you to start playing online.. because I'm really not all that interested in the single player portion of the game.
Back to top Go down
wagesofsyn
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 58
PSN ID: : wagesofsyn
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 10:16

Well, I don't have the option of playing the single player right now... I promised myself I would beat MGS 1, 2, 3, and Metal Gear 1 and 2 (on the Subsistence disc) before I started MGS 4. I've got a few days before I'm into it...

I did get the Limited Edition and installed it as soon as I got it, as Striker was found of pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 11:33

wagesofsyn wrote:
Well, I don't have the option of playing the single player right now... I promised myself I would beat MGS 1, 2, 3, and Metal Gear 1 and 2 (on the Subsistence disc) before I started MGS 4. I've got a few days before I'm into it...

I did get the Limited Edition and installed it as soon as I got it, as Striker was found of pointing out.

Well hell if your going to play all those then you better do it right and add PORTABLE OPS to that list. It's important that you do. Trust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 16:24

natey2k4 wrote:
Haha, I'm guess I'm just going to wait for all of you to start playing online.. because I'm really not all that interested in the single player portion of the game.

Hmm... sounds like wasted money then to me.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 17:44

yea, I got it release day, didnt play any games that day at all.
And today when I got home from work, I threw in cod4 too.
I'm probably gonna be wasted by the time mgs4 makes it into the ps3
drive tonite haha. Cant connect to natey, fuckin damnit all
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 18:35

Natey and Exmark, you guys might as well pop that DUNCE hat on you and pull out a playgirl, because you have now been demoted to ASS-MAN! CoD4 is far inferior in fun factor and in everything else to MGS4.

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 19:02

CoD4 was game of the year, I doubt MGS4 will even be nominated.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 19:20

cod4 still? really guys its hard for me to even play that for an hour unless im screwing around with buddies wanna know why it wont be nominated? its on the ps3
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 19:37

k I'm done posting with all this sony fanboyism, the game is either good or it isn't. There is no conspiracy to bring down a game just cause it's an exclusive for one system. Quit crying about it. Every topic on here lately has been "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M MAD BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE THE GAME GOOD SCORES JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON PS3... WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Microsoft and Sony are both part of the gaming industry, we need to stop fucking fighting about which is better and just fucking accept they both exist. Why not focus more on creating better quality games rather than this favoritism bs, huh?

This topic is now open for flaming yoda for his personal views that don't necessarily line up with your simplistic, black and white views of which system is better when it doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 20:56

First of all the SONY fanboyism will NEVER stop. This is a SONY PS3 CLAN! This kind of additude is to be expected from some of the members! You can't expect anyone to tell anyone else to stop being a fanboy in a clan created for one system and one system only. Most people here chose the PS3 over the 360 and a few have a 360, but perfer the PS3. They are all going to defend their choice and they every right to do so. Just becuase their ideas differ from yours don't mean it's wrong or right it's just an opinion, so if you don't like it go somewhere else or shut the hell up!
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:46

eversman, dude, we just played for like 3+ hours the other nite on cod4
why you frontin for the yella named fellas ?!!!??
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:51

dude i didnt have mgs4 that day plus thats the first real time i've played cod for months
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 22:32

Godsend wrote:
First of all the SONY fanboyism will NEVER stop. This is a SONY PS3 CLAN! This kind of additude is to be expected from some of the members! You can't expect anyone to tell anyone else to stop being a fanboy in a clan created for one system and one system only. Most people here chose the PS3 over the 360 and a few have a 360, but perfer the PS3. They are all going to defend their choice and they every right to do so. Just becuase their ideas differ from yours don't mean it's wrong or right it's just an opinion, so if you don't like it go somewhere else or shut the hell up!

I just get sick of 40 freakin topics dedicated to bitching about review scores, the EXACT same thing happened when HAZE came out so why do we have to keep going through this. The majority of you don't care about the scores it receives so why do we even have to bring it up?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 23:49

yodadamanadamwan wrote:
Godsend wrote:

I just get sick of 40 freakin topics dedicated to bitching about review scores, the EXACT same thing happened when HAZE came out so why do we have to keep going through this. The majority of you don't care about the scores it receives so why do we even have to bring it up?

I wish I knew the answer to that. I guess they like to have something to bitch about. I for one don't care, but I don't like Microsoft and that goes beyond the Xbox. I've hated them scince the good 'ol windows 3.1 days. So no. It may seem that I am PS3 fanboy, but that would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 07:08

lol at eversman, i know dude, i know
it was "fun playin w\ you guys again, cept strider"
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 12:18

Godsend wrote:
yodadamanadamwan wrote:
Godsend wrote:

I wish I knew the answer to that. I guess they like to have something to bitch about. I for one don't care, but I don't like Microsoft and that goes beyond the Xbox. I've hated them scince the good 'ol windows 3.1 days. So no. It may seem that I am PS3 fanboy, but that would be wrong.

I'm not really trying to argue with you godsend but I appreciate you listening. I'm really just saying that we could compact some of the topic s together and that's really the only thing that bothers me. Like, for example, if you wanted to talk about the gameplay aspect of the game you could just make a "gameplay" topic instead of creating 4 topics on single aspects of the gameplay lol. With the current setup we have, forum navigation is just becoming more tedious because of repeat topics that could be posted in topics that already exist. Do you see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
natey2k4
Clan Member
natey2k4

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 12:30

Striker wrote:
Natey and Exmark, you guys might as well pop that DUNCE hat on you and pull out a playgirl, because you have now been demoted to ASS-MAN! CoD4 is far inferior in fun factor and in everything else to MGS4.

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
Calling something "GAMEFAGS" is really the part where you lose. Usually the ones who have to sit and make fun of people's sexual orientation, are the ones who are secretly hiding something.

And don't worry Striker, we won't judge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 20:15

yodadamanadamwan wrote:
scratch Dude your being a reject. Have you even played the game yet?

Havent you heard of water under the bridge? Aparently No

edited: to be civil
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 20:55

AgentSmith wrote:
yodadamanadamwan wrote:
scratch Dude your being a reject. Have you even played the game yet?

Havent you heard of water under the bridge? Aparently No

edited: to be civil

You misunderstand what I'm saying. I was in no way insinuating that it's a bad game, because as you pointed out, I haven't played it yet. I was merely saying that, in the past, the MGS series has not really appealed to a huge audience whereas CoD4 is a much more commercial game in that respect. It's a lot like marketing in the movie industry. The MGS series does have a cult following, I just don't think it will be enough to snag it a "game of the year" title. Judging by the scores it received on reviews, it must be very good and I probably will end up picking it up at some point in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 21:30

I have to disagree with you on the fact that MGS4 isn't a "Game of the Year" Game. Look at the past Games of the Year:

2005:God Of War
-Great game, with a great story, and perfect visuals. SAME AS MGS4. Except no one knew how great it was going to be. People KNOW that MGS4 is going to be great

2004:Half Life 2
-I don't even know ONE thing about this game, and I know a lot of others who are the same. But it still won Game of the Year.

One that really makes my point, is Halo. It came out, and it won the award. And if Halo can win it, then damn it, MGS4 BETTER win it. This was even before EVERYONE was on Halo’s cock.

It just offers way more to the buyer then CoD. But that’s a matter of opinion.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 21:55

k we'll see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 22:07

We sure will, you poo poo head.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 22:37

Holy ball sack, big fuckin suprise, strikers all over a games dick thats been hyped up for months, and no other game is any good.
You're startin to sound like darkeric or whateverthe fuck his name be is.
Just kiddin tho aye mate, half-life 1 and 2 both were very deserving of the GOTY awards and they won them.MGS4 will get nomeed for sure, but win I dont know, more people will buy\\play bad company cuz it'll be on 2 or 3 systems. Just the way the world goes round. Plus, most people dont even know which game is the ACTAUL winner of the goty award, as more than 1 company every year pastes that shit onto thier game covers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Limited Edition..   Bought the Limited Edition.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought the Limited Edition..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Games :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online General Discussion-
Jump to: