Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So....Who beat it so far?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

So....Who beat it so far? Empty
PostSubject: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 16:41

I just beat it a while ago and I got the codename "assassin" I also got a few other worthless ones though. So...what codenames did you guys get? I'm planning to go through this game about 2-3 more times to get everything I need though!
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 18:28

I am just starting Act III, and now the bombshells are starting to drop! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 20:45

Darkeric wrote:
I just beat it a while ago and I got the codename "assassin" I also got a few other worthless ones though. So...what codenames did you guys get? I'm planning to go through this game about 2-3 more times to get everything I need though!

Gee I wonder how you got that. Is becuase you have the strat guide and knew the requirements to to get it? lol you know so don't try and deny it cuase I have it too! Razz I don't need no stealth camo or some lame get up to get the Big Boss badge whitch is what I'll be going for on my second play though.
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:46

Godsend wrote:
Darkeric wrote:

Gee I wonder how you got that. Is becuase you have the strat guide and knew the requirements to to get it? lol you know so don't try and deny it cuase I have it too! Razz I don't need no stealth camo or some lame get up to get the Big Boss badge whitch is what I'll be going for on my second play though.

Can't use stealth camo or bandanna or snything special for the big boss emblem! Haha! I'll be doing that old-fashioned! No alerts,continues,or rations. It's gonna be pretty damn hard. Unless your first go is on big boss hard and you got through it with no alerts you need more pratice before going through the "perfect" playthrough! oh and beat it in under 5 hours!!!! with NO KILLS!
also, I only used the guide for requirements. Beat it once and you know everything!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 11:24

I beat it yesterday, I got the name Scorpion. For killing only a few soldiers, and recieving a small amount of alerts. I also had no continues. No, I guess I'm going to try a harder mode.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 12:11

Romer318 wrote:
I beat it yesterday, I got the name Scorpion. For killing only a few soldiers, and recieving a small amount of alerts. I also had no continues. No, I guess I'm going to try a harder mode.

Yeah, I got scorpion as another codename. I'm gona try to get FOX now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Who beat it so far?   So....Who beat it so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So....Who beat it so far?
Page 1 of 1