Go down 
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 15th 2008, 16:52

Well, not a big spoiler, as I am not yet done with the story mode, but.....

HOW COOL was it to go back to Shadow Moses in MGS4? After I got past the Gekko patrolling the perimeter, I walked right into the open courtyard in front of the facility, and it looked exactly the same except in glorious HD graphics, and it also looked how you would expect after being forgotten for 9 years. The light music that started playing completed the great feel of the moment...and as corny as it may sound, it seemed like Snake (and me!) had just come home. Granted, the stupid endless hordes of those faggot 3 armed sentry drones kinda hampered the experience, but it was a great experience nonetheless. The courtyard, the ducts, the open valley where the tank used to be, Otacon's office, the forest where Sniper Wolf was, the Tower, the hangar....it was all perfect! I almost wanted to take the detour through the Commander's Room and the Underground Passage. And then in the cutscenes, where snow particles realistically gathered on Snakes mustache and OctoCamo looked great.

In all, it was one of those "Oh my God" moments in gaming, and is probably now No. 1 on my all time favorite gaming moments list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 15th 2008, 19:25

I know man, I know. I was so...so happy! They only messed up on the snowfield and communications towers because last time I checked (3 hours ago on MGS1) There aren't two bigass towers in the middle of the place where you fight sniper wolf but it's cool! I still enjoyed that alot! I also got the FOX emblem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 15th 2008, 19:34

Yea, that was one of the fuckin sweetest moments in gaming ever.
For me, and probably for a lotta people. The PS1 version thing was kinda cool too, man technology has come a long way haha.
Act3 started off really boring for me and annoying following that guy around the whole time. But when Snake met his mom and those cut-scenes and the on-rails part of the gameplay were absolutely fuckin sweet. Gotta be the best graphics ever in a console game. Really the only thing I dont like about the game so far is you spend waaaaaaaaay too much time watchin the story instead of playin it. Im just done w\ beating crying wolf or whatever her name was. Also, I wish they had scenes for the history of the beasts instead of stupid Drebin taaaalkin forever about em on the codecs. anything w\ a codec sucks ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 15th 2008, 21:23

exmark72 wrote:
Yea, that was one of the fuckin sweetest moments in gaming ever.
For me, and probably for a lotta people. The PS1 version thing was kinda cool too, man technology has come a long way haha.
Act3 started off really boring for me and annoying following that guy around the whole time. But when Snake met his mom and those cut-scenes and the on-rails part of the gameplay were absolutely fuckin sweet. Gotta be the best graphics ever in a console game. Really the only thing I dont like about the game so far is you spend waaaaaaaaay too much time watchin the story instead of playin it. Im just done w\ beating crying wolf or whatever her name was. Also, I wish they had scenes for the history of the beasts instead of stupid Drebin taaaalkin forever about em on the codecs. anything w\ a codec sucks ass

Yeah man, I would rather watch that shit and listen to it. But then again...ALOT of that shit was fucked up! Oh well, atleast they provided SOME backstory for teh beasts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 16th 2008, 17:09

yea, by messed up you mean probably woulda been too graphic to put into an animated sequence n such right ? thats what i was thinkin when drebin was goin on and on about it
which boss fight was your guys favorite so far ?
KEEP IN MIND I JUST FINISHED SNIPER WOLF 2 YESTERDAY AND HAVENT GOTTEN TO PLAY SINCE THEN.NO SPOLIERS PLZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 17th 2008, 23:31

well i can finally read this topic now octopuss was my favorite by far and i cant day i felt the same thing but it was defiantly cool my favorite part was

MARK DONT LOOK
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 18th 2008, 10:50

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
well i can finally read this topic now octopuss was my favorite by far and i cant day i felt the same thing but it was defiantly cool my favorite part was

MARK DONT LOOK
Spoiler:

LOL! I liked the Mantis fight too along with octopus! THey were good fights!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exmark72
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 18th 2008, 17:21

haha, thx for that hiding shit eversman
i liked the sniper fight just cuz of memories
even tho the 1 in snake eater was better
it just brought back memories from years ago
anyone remember when you saw mgs1 and were like no game
could ever get any better than this.. then snake eater came, and now
this game... i couldnt be more impressed, kinda, its still too much weapons based, i mean look at the thousands of guns you can get in 4, crazy....
stealth action my ass haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   June 18th 2008, 20:02

exmark72 wrote:
haha, thx for that hiding shit eversman
i liked the sniper fight just cuz of memories
even tho the 1 in snake eater was better
it just brought back memories from years ago
anyone remember when you saw mgs1 and were like no game
could ever get any better than this.. then snake eater came, and now
this game... i couldnt be more impressed, kinda, its still too much weapons based, i mean look at the thousands of guns you can get in 4, crazy....
stealth action my ass haha

LOL! IT's like "remember guys, this is a stealth action game"

"THen why do you have a rocket launcher and shooting at those guys right infront of you?"

"shut-up!"

The only part about the weapons I don't like is that out of all 15 handguns there isn't 1, ONE fucking revolver! I love revolvers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very cool!!! *spoilers*   

Back to top Go down

Very cool!!! *spoilers*
Page 1 of 1