Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)

Go down 
+2
Arsenal0328
EvoAnubis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Empty
PostSubject: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 15:08

As you may have noticed. some changes have been made to how things are done within the clan. This effects you you have no been made offical members in the following two ways:

1. Any clan member can now give you a try out, just to give your in-game skills a test. Don't worry . . . you don't need to be Superman to get in, just be competent and show off your teamwork skills.

2. Before you become official, you will join in a conversation with the Majestic Counsel of Five (*chuckles*) via PSNand we'll talk to you for a bit. It is then where you'll be informed of whther you're in or out. Again, don't be worried . . . this isn't the Mafia. We just want to get to know new potential members a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Arsenal0328
Clan Member
Arsenal0328

Male Number of posts : 488
PSN ID: : Arsenal0328 and TehGovernator
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 17:15

Quote :
don't be worried . . . this isn't the Mafia.

you tell em fat tony. bada bing.

lol
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 17:18

Cool. Is this for any game?
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 18:09

AgentSmith wrote:
Cool. Is this for any game?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2007, 21:08

Yea members are no longer restricted to certain games. Your free to play what you want, but if you want Game Battle matches you'll have to sign up for those as per GB rules of course.
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2007, 14:39

When I get to talk to the Majestic Counsel of Five MY ENTIRE LIFE will be complete. I will take my PS3 and break it with a brick of cheese. Just because.

Anyway, yeah, give me a date, sometime at night because I work, and we will chat about... things... or whatever you talk about.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2007, 16:16

Romer wrote:
When I get to talk to the Majestic Counsel of Five MY ENTIRE LIFE will be complete. I will take my PS3 and break it with a brick of cheese. Just because.

Anyway, yeah, give me a date, sometime at night because I work, and we will chat about... things... or whatever you talk about.

Cool. In the meantime, just hop in a game with any clan member . . . anyone can now do try-outs.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2007, 16:39

if you get CoD4 ill be on almost everydasy usually 3-6 or 6-9(ya loser i know) but if i dont join your party in the begining its prolly cause im in the middle a game ill invite you after anyway ya hopefully when you have it we can play (just look for the highest ranking person in our clan Cool )
Back to top Go down
gtafanboy
Honored Guest
gtafanboy

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : gtafanboy
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2007, 21:42

as some of you guys know i get on everyday at some point, make sure to add me to a party in cod4, so we can talk and pwn in cod4.

if i dont really kn ow you either add me in your partty in cod4 or a chat invite on the xmb
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)   Changes for new recruits (please read and respond) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes for new recruits (please read and respond)
Page 1 of 1