HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

battlefield:bad company.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   June 11th 2008, 11:40

I have to heavily disagree, this game is REALLY fast, its one of those games where if you’re not taking cover, you’re probably going to die. The vast amount of things that you can do, is just mind blowing. The sound is epic. The attention that they put into where you fire your gun is crazy. The amount of guns may not be on the level of some games, but all of the favorites are there. 90% of the environment is destructible which just leads to great and fun times. Tactics are also heavy in this game, if you want to actually be successful then some communication must be had. You don’t want to shell your own men. The fact that Anubis likes the game should tell you something right there, he along with Jason are in the “Ea Boycott” mode, and he loves the game. So, like I say, this is one thing that EA didn’t mess up. But you can’t say that this game is slow, or lacks tactics, because you would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   June 11th 2008, 12:49

Romer318 wrote:
I have to heavily disagree, this game is REALLY fast, its one of those games where if you’re not taking cover, you’re probably going to die. The vast amount of things that you can do, is just mind blowing. The sound is epic. The attention that they put into where you fire your gun is crazy. The amount of guns may not be on the level of some games, but all of the favorites are there. 90% of the environment is destructible which just leads to great and fun times. Tactics are also heavy in this game, if you want to actually be successful then some communication must be had. You don’t want to shell your own men. The fact that Anubis likes the game should tell you something right there, he along with Jason are in the “Ea Boycott” mode, and he loves the game. So, like I say, this is one thing that EA didn’t mess up. But you can’t say that this game is slow, or lacks tactics, because you would be wrong.

^What he said cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   June 11th 2008, 13:53

Personally, I'm no fan of this game but I definately say it should be recommended due to the amount of people who won't shut-up about it. Anyhow...see yall on MGO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   June 11th 2008, 14:18

Well... the thread is Battlefield Bad Company.

See you on MGO too bud!
Back to top Go down
natey2k4
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 202
PSN ID: : natey2k4
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   June 19th 2008, 04:03

Finally played the demo. WOW. I loved it. Just so much fun to be had.

However, I still don't get all the EA hate. They bring me so many quality sports titles each and every year. FIFA, NHL .. used to bring MVP, etc. I would love EA if they only continued bringing me FIFA each year. However, this game looks great as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefield:bad company.   

Back to top Go down

battlefield:bad company.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3