Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.

Go down 
+2
Striker
EvoAnubis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Empty
PostSubject: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 15:05

On 3.21 (tomorrow) to be exact. I'd post a link, but I'm on my PS3 right now. You're just going to have to trust me.

The patch, among other things, finally fixes the voice chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 16:09

YES!!! This game is fun as hell and had some great moments for me. I would love it if we could get a nice group and get some games going. I just hope it's open mic.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 16:48

didn't like the game not for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 17:10

You know, I played this game a while back, I had rented it for about a week, and I will say that it COULD be fun, but only if your playing with a bunch of buds. Other then that, the game just really seemed like it was rushed, it just didn't seem fun like all of the other UT's out there.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 17:52

Romer wrote:
You know, I played this game a while back, I had rented it for about a week, and I will say that it COULD be fun, but only if your playing with a bunch of buds. Other then that, the game just really seemed like it was rushed, it just didn't seem fun like all of the other UT's out there.

Spoken like someone who didn't try the mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 17:59

You shouldn't need mods to have fun with a game.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 19:24

All I know is, this game is fun as hell. The mission variety is huge, the maps immense in size and the vehicles alone gave me hours upon hours of enjoyment....even when I wasn't PWNING noobs with them.

Evo, if you never need a man to play with you on UT3, send me a message and I will drop RSV2 for a bit and play.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing some UT3 GameBattles now that the mics are going to be fixed. What do you think, Evo?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 20:46

I'm game
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 21:55

Patch is out now.

We'll see how well it fixes the issues, and see about it then.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 23:47

Well whats the verdict? I don't wanna wait till I get home to find out!
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 08:56

I'm gonna pop in UT3 soon and download that sucker, and see how it works.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 21:20

Got busy today, didn't have time. I am going to be busy all weekend really, but sometime tomorrow I will find a few minutes to download the patch.

Evo, did you get it yet? If so, tell me how it is. I am really looking forward to getting into this game again. Hella fun.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 06:45

I downloaded it, but I only had time to go into 2 games. No one was using a mic so I still don't know how effective the patch was.

Jason and Evo: The next time one of you (or both) are online, lets get a UT3 game going and test it out.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 16:11

ATTN: Everyone who still has this game!!!

On Saturday or Sunday, lets get together and properly test this patch. Plus, a free Map Pack containing 3 new maps just got added to the PS Store today!!!! cheers

If it works, I want to immediately get back into this game until Vegas 2 is patched. Who's with me? :
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 16:27

Striker wrote:
ATTN: Everyone who still has this game!!!

On Saturday or Sunday, lets get together and properly test this patch. Plus, a free Map Pack containing 3 new maps just got added to the PS Store today!!!! cheers

If it works, I want to immediately get back into this game until Vegas 2 is patched. Who's with me? :

Yeah, I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 19:57

Downloaded the Map Pack, very awesome. I have a LOT of rust to knock off. Between CoD4, MHF2 and RSV2 I have completely forgotten the controller layout.

I switched voice chat from right button on D-Pad to L2, its a really great place to have it, since it doesn't interfere at all with fighting.

I will be playing this over the weekend to get back into it and hopefully salvage my former skills. If you wanna play, lets set up a time and start BRINGIN IT HOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 21:09

LOL ^^^^

I downloaded the patch and started playing this Wednesday morning and had a blast. I forgot how much fun it was. I jumped starit into ONLINE. NO BOTS just human players and was having a great time. This game was so smooth to play I thought I had died and had gone to heaven. I do have some rust to knock off and mt controller sometimes messed me up cuase it sticks so I may have to get a new one prior to the DS3's comming April 15. I was trying to wait, but if this game is going to take off for us again then I will have to get another one.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 09:26

Also there's a new map pack on psn, FOR FREE. Damnit I wish I wouldnt have gotten rid of this game.
/ bashes head on wall
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:26

I forgot how fast this game is. After work today I am going to try and resurrect my skills.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:29

OHH YEAA!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:31

godsend you can get the ds3's for the same price when you add shipping as they will be on the 15th from alternativedvd.com
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:33

form24us wrote:
godsend you can get the ds3's for the same price when you add shipping as they will be on the 15th from alternativedvd.com

Japan imports I take it?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 18:50

Hey everyone!!!

Short notice, I know, but I'm gonna pull a semi-all-nighter with UT3 tonight. I am playing through the Story again to get back used to it.

And because it is short notice, I will have another all nighter sometime this week (spring break for me). I don't know when though.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 19:43

i got rid of it waaaaay too soon
i'm gonna buy it again this weekend for sure
then ill be on there, bringin down our teams score... but ill be on there haha
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 20:21

Striker wrote:
Hey everyone!!!

Short notice, I know, but I'm gonna pull a semi-all-nighter with UT3 tonight. I am playing through the Story again to get back used to it.

And because it is short notice, I will have another all nighter sometime this week (spring break for me). I don't know when though.

How about Monday night? I'm up for that!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.   In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case anyone still cares, UT3 patch is finally coming.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next