Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keep your kids off Myspace!!!

Go down 
+8
SGT_Eversmenn
Arsenal0328
Godsend
Berserker
EvoAnubis
Striker
exmark72
Anubis006
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Empty
PostSubject: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 01:13

.....IN THE BUTT!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 11:14

Rape isnt funny.......

unless it's by a clown. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 11:19

Actually that was funny.

She could have been raped.....

...IN ZE BUTTOCKZ!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 12:04

I didn't watch it, but if it had anything to do with rape, and you think its funny, then your a fucking bastard, and I lose respect for you.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 13:07

LOL wow man. Its not actually about rape, in fact, nothing relating to rape even happens in that video. Its a funny video.

Stop taking everything so seriously man, chill for pete's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 14:56

Did I not say I hadn't watched it? So maybe I'm not the one who needs to chill.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 15:02

Romer wrote:
I didn't watch it, but if it had anything to do with rape, and you think its funny, then your a fucking bastard, and I lose respect for you.

Huh? I didn't watch it, but here's my opinion on it? *chuckles* You and Cooper Lawrence must have went to the same School of Logic.

Also, this girl is an idiot. I wish I would have talked to either of my parents like that when I was 18. My Dad would probably have shot me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Berserker
Clan Member
Berserker

Male Number of posts : 272
PSN ID: : chr15t
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 15:10

Romer wrote:

well if u didn't watch it, u didn't have to comment.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 15:14

Lame.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Arsenal0328
Clan Member
Arsenal0328

Male Number of posts : 488
PSN ID: : Arsenal0328 and TehGovernator
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 15:16

Romer wrote:

you just posted that you didn't watch it:

Romer wrote:

so maybe you are the one that needs to chill out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 16:29

Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal... I wasn't saying I didn't watch it... oh never mind, I'm not going to explain it to you if you didn't get it.

Evo, stop trying to be cool, it doesn't work well for you.

Berserker, it’s a forum; I don't have to watch it to comment on something, I came in, saw Exmarks post, but didn’t look 50 miles down the post where he poster the other thing, and thought about what I did.

Jason, you smell like old ham.

I think I have said enough.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal0328
Clan Member
Arsenal0328

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 16:42

Romer wrote:
Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal... I wasn't saying I didn't watch it... oh never mind, I'm not going to explain it to you if you didn't get it.

Oh, i must be unfamiliar with english grammar then, because I guess "I didn't watch it" no longer has the same meaning as it did yesterday.....
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 16:56

WTF? I smell like old ham? All I did was say the video was lame. So what now I'm going to get bashed cuase I thought the vid was stupid. Thats pretty low even for you Romer! Rolling Eyes

Also (To everyone) I got enough shit going right now in REAL life that's got me so damn stressed (Besides my TV cuase thats the least of it) and is going to cost me in exsess of $1200 or I'll lose my car and quite possibly my Job becuase of it that I'm not in the mood to sit here and ref stupid disputes over something this retarded! So these next few weeks I'm going to be pretty much a real big asshole and going to get pissed pretty damn easy. With possible member cuts and all going on here.... Yeah!. So if you don't like it...... Arrow there's the door!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 17:55

Consider this situation resolved. Jason, I know you have a lot of crap going on so do what you have to do and we will be here supporting you 100% of the way.

Romer, I like you dude, you are really cool, but you need to stop this. Stop making conflicts with everyone and stop with your derogative remarks. Because when you say stuff like that episodes like this happen. Now I know you are WAY cooler than this, so lets all forget this happened.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 18:09

...did Romer just disrespect me? Is that what I just saw happen?

I'm going to look away from this topic for a day, and I'm going to come back tomorrow. When I do, I better be convinced that what I saw today was a figment of my imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 18:55

I'm not even gonna say anything at all, sept for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 18:58

I understand what you’re talking about Striker; I do speak before I think. But at the same time, this is a FORUM, a place for talk and debate, no matter how silly the matter may be. If people can't discuss things, and take SARCASM the right way, then people don't need to post.

I'll TRY to tone my way of posting down, but maybe some people just need to grow up.

Evo, I'm not scared of you because your name is yellow, and you THINK you have some sort of power in life, so if you want to take it as disrespect, then yeah, I just did. There are some people on here that really need to put there "Big Boy Pants" on. Because if you can't handle ME online, how are you ever going to handle the real world.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal0328
Clan Member
Arsenal0328

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 19:22

Romer wrote:
If people can't discuss things, and take SARCASM the right way, then people don't need to post.

here's the thing though, you suck at using sarcasm. Usually, people know when your using sarcasm, but if NO ONE knows it, ya kinda just killed the purpose...
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 20:40

o god that was fucking hilarious i wanna shake that mans hand right there he is now my hero
Back to top Go down
Redbaron67
Honored Guest
Redbaron67

Male Number of posts : 127
PSN ID: : Redbaron67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 22:11

Honestly sarcasm dosnt translate well to text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 07:12

well, someone should tell the girl's brother, if she's 18 then the person who could have raped her wouldn't be considered a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 10:56

HOLY CRAP WTF happened here Suspect I think someone is going to get it "In the Butt". Now wheres my video camera.
Back to top Go down
darrrkness
darrrkness

Male Number of posts : 92
PSN ID: : NERO-X-
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 22:24

i can't beleive you guys are arguing about a video which looked like it was all planned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 06:43

they aren't, they're arguing over posting something when you don't even know what's going on. romer, yeah rape's not funny but it wasn't about that and posting when you have no frame of reference is going make you look like an idiot(not calling you an idiot)cause you will be totally off the real topic. evo come on, what romer said to you wasn't that bad either. calm down everyone.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 10:22

AgentSmith wrote:
HOLY CRAP WTF happened here Suspect I think someone is going to get it "In the Butt". Now wheres my video camera.

Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Pooper

I think this is called for lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep your kids off Myspace!!!   Keep your kids off Myspace!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep your kids off Myspace!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: Comics, Videos and Fun-
Jump to: