Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Empty
PostSubject: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 13:56

http://kotaku.com/381412/kojima-disappointed-with-metal-gear-solid-4
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 14:16

i think he's just being really hard on himself i mean he always wants to be over the top with all his music and visuals
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 16:41

Why is this addressed to me???? I don't get it.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. This is exactly what he said after MGS2 on PS2, and we all know how MGS2-3 turned out.....GREAT.

Besides, Kojima is also known for throwing people off. This could be a publicity move.

And keep in mind that if it is the way he says it is, they are just throwing raw material into the CBE. They aren't doing anything fancy, just testing the raw limits. If they have indeed reached them, there is still endless possibilities with the DEPTH of the CBE. Just remember, all this is raw, uncompressed data, with no tricks of coding, overlapping, etc.

Anyway, I am sure this will not ruin the MGS4 experience, and I still have the notion that this will be the best (MGS) game ever.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 17:21

Interesting. Thats the problem with being a Artist. Your never happy with what you have done even though its better than what alot people can do.. I have the same problem. Neutral
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 17:31

mgs2 was one of the worst fucking games ever made
im glad that when it first came out that I bought it for my brother,
and not for myself, otherwise I woulda been pretty pissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*   This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not good.....*ahem, STRIKER*
Page 1 of 1