Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGN UK MGS4 Review

Go down 
+7
Godsend
SGT_Eversmenn
Striker
Darkeric
Trieloth
Anubis006
butt_rubber
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Strider726

Male Number of posts : 20
PSN ID: : Strider726
Registration date : 2008-06-04

IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 17:03

MGS will never be perfect! NEVER! Atleast to reviewers of these websites and magazines. MGS won't be perfect for a very very very simple reason. MGS, the series doesn't appeal to the general gaming public. Some people just can't get into MGS and the reviewers take this into consideration when they review games like MGS. MGS2 is a good example of this. People complained about the story being too complex, and the length of some cutscenes. Not only that but they swear it's a third person shooter and it's not!

Which is why GTA4 probably got a perfect 10, anyone cant get into a GTA game. MGS not so much. If a reviewer gave MGS4 a perfect 10, I will honestly be shocked.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 19:56

Strider726 wrote:
MGS will never be perfect! NEVER! Atleast to reviewers of these websites and magazines. MGS won't be perfect for a very very very simple reason. MGS, the series doesn't appeal to the general gaming public. Some people just can't get into MGS and the reviewers take this into consideration when they review games like MGS. MGS2 is a good example of this. People complained about the story being too complex, and the length of some cutscenes. Not only that but they swear it's a third person shooter and it's not!

Which is why GTA4 probably got a perfect 10, anyone cant get into a GTA game. MGS not so much. If a reviewer gave MGS4 a perfect 10, I will honestly be shocked.

that and its on the ps3 never gonna get a perfect score
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 21:03

Strider726 wrote:

It's already getting perfect scores. This games has been in the hands of most reveiwers for about 10 weeks now so yes they are REAL REVIEWS not previews.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/12/mgs4-gets-perfect-10-in-first-exclusive-review/

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-153125.aspx

,but it don't matter. I belive the game will be great. It will sell alot of copies and systems reguardless of it's score. So where do you want those jumper cables? (SHOCK) Shocked

Last edited by Godsend on June 5th 2008, 21:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 21:11

Godsend wrote:
Strider726 wrote:

It's already getting perfect scores. This games has been in the hands of most reveiwers for about 10 weeks now so yes they are REAL REVIEWS not previews.

Yep. Alot fo 10's out there. Famitsu just gave it a 40 so that's a perfect 10 from 4 different japs. Maybe some people are too stupid to understand the story. It's rated M for MATURE and if you can't understand it at age 17 from playing all of the games then that's sad. My little brother understands the story better than most people I know. This game WILL Own.
Back to top Go down
Strider726

Male Number of posts : 20
PSN ID: : Strider726
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 21:44

Ok I am teh shocked ----> Shocked

But I was moreso talking about Gamespot. I know Famaistu(w.e) and other PS3 magazines will give it a perfect score.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 21:45

Strider726 wrote:

But I was moreso talking about Gamespot. I know Famaistu(w.e) and other PS3 magazines will give it a perfect score.

A game without an incredibly good multiplayer will rarely get a 10.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 22:25

Strider726 wrote:

You can't say you exepected Famitsu to give it a perfect score they have only given 7 games a perfect score in there life time. Starting back in the N64 days with Zelda OoT.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-153125.aspx

The other is more likely. What Exclusive review donsn't get a perfect score?
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 09:08

Just like Eversmen said 'ITS A PS3 GAME'. If it was on both or just the 360 then the story would change.
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 17:49

its gonna be tight
finally a game w\ a good story sides for an rpg and gta4
other than that most games lately dont have **** for stories
mgs always has, whether you can understand it all or not, really
good entertaining stories, sides for the end of the 2nd ps2 one(****** eesh on that garbage)
do you guys watch every cutscene in every game you play ?
i dont these days, w\ mgs4 i will, and the online is gonna be tight
so its gonna get sweet reviews regardless
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 17:54

exmark, you never showed up last night man!
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:29

dude, dawg, i hopped back n ferth tween both servers n never saw hid nor hair of a lil yoda *** man
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:30

yeah yeah, we're gonna play tomorrow k man?
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:36

yae fo sho dude
we gotta get you lvled up for some ez runs n ****
gotta make like 15 at least then we can start runnin ya
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:42

yodadamanadamwan wrote:
Strider726 wrote:

A game without an incredibly good multiplayer will rarely get a 10.

Eh...MGO anyone???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN UK MGS4 Review   IGN UK MGS4 Review - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN UK MGS4 Review
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3