Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOCOM: Confrontation Beta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

Male Number of posts : 316
PSN ID: : butt_rubber
Registration date : 2007-08-02

SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 13:15

This is kinda old news but since I recently moved I havent had a chance to share it with anyone here on the site.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/06/03/introducing-qore-taking-you-behind-the-curtain-with-playstation/

^To sum it up, it basically says if you subscribe or download the first episode to Qore off the PSN, you will automatically be in the beta. One episode is $1.99 I think. Or you can pre order the game somewhere (not mentioned yet) and get beta access also.

NOTE: Those 2 ways are only for the OPEN beta. The closed beta, all applicants are being processed right now.

The first episode of Qore will be available to download sometime today. It will feature SOCOM: Confrontation as well as other PS3 content.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 13:49

I had a simular post but didnt mention the socom stuff. One episode is $2.99
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 15:00

Yep, $2.99 per episode and a $24.99 for a yearly subscription! I can't wait to get into these exclusive betas and demos!!!
Back to top Go down
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 07:49

Darkeric wrote:
Yep, $2.99 per episode and a $24.99 for a yearly subscription! I can't wait to get into these exclusive betas and demos!!!

Well you'll be dissapointed with the first issue then.

1. There are NO demos.
2. Socom Beta doesn't start until June 20th.

http://socom.us.playstation.com/post/2008/06/Public-Beta-Announcement.aspx

"
David “Point Man” Brothers replied on
06.03.08 01:16

Qore launches in two days, but the beta access does not begin then. Qore subscribers get access to the beta two weeks after the public beta l
aunches."

3. The only things you can download are the Socom theme and if you paid 24.99 the Calling all cars game.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 09:12

Mad I already have CaC.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 10:30

Eh...I got Qore. It's alright but I'm kinda dissapointed about the beta. When does the PUBLIC beta start? I get to play on the 20th atleast. I wasn't that excited for it but now I want SOCOM!!!
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 10:56

I am not dissapointed in Qore at all. I think its awesome thus far.
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 11:01

Darkeric wrote:
Eh...I got Qore. It's alright but I'm kinda dissapointed about the beta. When does the PUBLIC beta start? I get to play on the 20th atleast. I wasn't that excited for it but now I want SOCOM!!!

How do you guys know its out on the 20th? Nothing has been confirmed. They just say "summer."
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 20:14

Umm butt rubber. Do some research. I think it said either further in Qore or another link that it would be availabe June 20th. Either way it'll be soon. I'm not REally disappointed but gimme some demo or beta that I can ******* use right now!!! Atleast it's SOCOM right!
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 21:51

i did some research and watched Qore like 3 times and nothing. I also checked the first 5 pages on the official messege boards and nothing. Everyone only heard "summer." Alot of people are saying it will happen sometime in July which makes perfect sense since the closed beta didnt even happen yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 22:16

butt_rubber wrote:
i did some research and watched Qore like 3 times and nothing. I also checked the first 5 pages on the official messege boards and nothing. Everyone only heard "summer." Alot of people are saying it will happen sometime in July which makes perfect sense since the closed beta didnt even happen yet.

If it's in the June Qore then most likely it's taking place in June. BTW...I can't find the link for where it said July 20th but keep looking! I've better things besides socom to think about though!
Back to top Go down
Firebat_Ghost
Firebat_Ghost

Male Number of posts : 107
PSN ID: : Firebat_Ghost
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:49

I guess you're ignoring my post? D=

I know its not "official" but the person who said it was a someone working for Slant six.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2008, 23:55

Either way....It'll be out in June. I don't really care, I kind of hope it comes later so I can't get MGS4 outta the way and get in some MGO!!!
Back to top Go down
butt_rubber
Honored Guest
butt_rubber

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 07:13

Yeah I hope its toward the end of July because I wanna play some BF.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 09:32

NO!!!!!! I need it at the end of June!!!! I'm going to North Carolina about half-way through June so I proabably wo't have online! This is also and F.Y.I. for some inactivity guys. Hopefully I'll be able to use a pc and maybe just maybe I'll be able to hook my PS3 up. Atleast I get to go hunting!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM: Confrontation Beta   SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOCOM: Confrontation Beta
Page 1 of 1