Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGS4 commercials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 22:30

Well, I just saw an MGS4 commercial on tv. about damn time too! It's basically just the theatrical trailer (which I never saw in theatres) but cut down a little bit. Just some news for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 09:16

Man, I was keeping MGS4 off my mind to contain my excitement. I recently picked up Sins of a Solar Empire, which is doing a VERY good job of keeping me preoccupied, but now that I know MGS4 is 4 days away, with a possible 2.40 Update in 2 days, I am very happy.

I was going to get MGS4 which I pre-ordered at EB Games which is like 15 miles away, but since it is kinda far away, I wouldn't be able to pick it up until the next day. But damn it, I want it on June 12! So I have to go somewhere around there anyway today, I will pull my pre-order, get my money back, and put that to the game store that is only 2 miles away from me.

JUNE 12!!!!! The day that the next-generation REALLY STARTS!
Back to top Go down
Strider726

Male Number of posts : 20
PSN ID: : Strider726
Registration date : 2008-06-04

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 09:19

EVIL IS POWERFUL, BUT COURAGE IS SOLID.

affraid LULZ!
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 12:29

Yay! I'm back from EB Games and I have my money back. Now I will be able to run out the second I wake up on June 12 and get this game.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 13:16

I'm gonna try to go to wal-mart or target and see if anyone accidently put it up. If not I'll just find the newest or stupist employee and ask for it from them. Someone got the new 80Gb model that way. Maybe I'll get to try that tomorrow or tuesday. Screw the LE. I'll be happy with the regular 2 days early!!!

LOL! I just saw the commercail on the Military channel! It's probably on Comedy Central by now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MGS4 commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGS4 commercials   MGS4 commercials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGS4 commercials
Page 1 of 1