Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

!! Empty
PostSubject: !!   !! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 12:40

I can't believe how good this game is. Don't worry, I don't have any spoilers in here....I am barely even into the game yet. But the graphics, textures and level of detail is amazing. Not to mention everything you can do....from listening to an ACTUAL IPOD to using the Solid Eye, its incredible.

As AstuteClass so aptly put it, "Metal Gear Solid 4 is God on a Blu-Ray Disc."

I find myself helping the militia and killing the PMC's, but that could change depending on the situation. So far it is more convenient for me to help the militia.

What are you guys doing, and how do you like this GREAT GAME?

Oh, and just as an added touch: I LOVE THAT MGS4 IS IN FULL HD 1080P!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!   !! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 13:01

For the love of god... I'm going crazy... about another hour and a half to wait, this topic right here doesn't help. I know that its sad, but I'm so excited for this game, I'm actualy becoming sick to my stomach with stress. I need a nerve pill...
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!   !! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 16:16

Oh man, you gotta love this game. Beat Act I, starting Act II, and besides the graphics and the weapons, I love the controls of the game. It feels right, and they really nailed them. Great controls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!   !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Games :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online General Discussion-
Jump to: