Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GameTrailers is a joke

Go down 
+2
yodadamanadamwan
Radiohead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Radiohead
Radiohead

Male Number of posts : 31
PSN ID: : Conker_Reloaded
Registration date : 2008-06-09

GameTrailers is a joke Empty
PostSubject: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 13:44

Really, WTF!? MGS4's story got a 8.7! I don't trust them anymore, at all. They are 360 fagboys confirmed. I mean, MGS4= 9.3 Halo 3= 9.8??????????????????????????? WTF! I mean, the graphics for MGS4 got a 9.0, GTAIV is a 10! MGS4 looks amazing. Really, this is why the PS3 will never be top console in America, biaased piece of fuckin shit media.

Just watch, next Killzone 2 gets 8.8 forr being repetitive, and Gears of War 2 will be a fuckin 9.8 for amazingly huge battles (with no mention of the repetitive gameplay and graphics get 9.7 when there fuckin 9.0 shit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 14:18

I'm shocked by a lot of ratings MGS4 is getting. It deserves nothing lower then 9.9. I say that because someone is always going to find something wrong with a game. So, as petty as it seems, you have to leave that .1 point open. But I have seen some scores that have just made me sick to my stomach with disgust. Your right about the PS3 never being the best because of people like that. Its money, I wouldn’t doubt that Microsoft has slipped some money to the reviewers, to “Find” something wrong with the game. That’s how it is, and that’s how is always going to be. Sad Fact.
Back to top Go down
Radiohead
Radiohead

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 16:30

Yep, just watch
LittleBigPlanet will average 8.8-9.1s because too childish, generic and too oldschool. 360's platformer Banjo 3 9.5 because awesome cuztiomable vehicles and great old school play.
Killzone 2 will average 6's because too generic (which is bullshit FP cover and buddy help system are awesome, multiplayer should be great, but unless its bigger than jesus it'll get crap)
Gears of War 2 will ger 9.7's because of creatively amazing battles.

Anyway, bullshit media has underrated to many amazing games (1up gave SOTC a 8.7 even though its the 6th best game on PS2) and I'm pissed. Really, its just unfair and dumb
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 19:34

Romer318 wrote:
I'm shocked by a lot of ratings MGS4 is getting. It deserves nothing lower then 9.9. I say that because someone is always going to find something wrong with a game. So, as petty as it seems, you have to leave that .1 point open. But I have seen some scores that have just made me sick to my stomach with disgust. Your right about the PS3 never being the best because of people like that. Its money, I wouldn’t doubt that Microsoft has slipped some money to the reviewers, to “Find” something wrong with the game. That’s how it is, and that’s how is always going to be. Sad Fact.

it is purely your opinion that this game is great, remember that. Just because people disagree does not make them wrong.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 20:02

unless your opinion is anything negative about mgs4 then yes you are wrong
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 20:02

lawl
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 20:26

Gots it tanite, too tired tho... been drankin too much and stayin up too late lately, but imma be on there tomorrow nite\on the weekend for sure
we might even get rained outta work all day tomorrow, wouldnt that be fuckin epic haha
game looks tight from the manual tho haha.....save for all the spelling\grammitical errors in there, sheesh, what are those guys ? chinese or sumin ? haha
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 20:28

it's actually flooding here, not really a good thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 11:26

Where have you been? GT has been a joke for a long time. They have been against sony for a while. I can remember a few videos that got them into trouble. One of them was a Grid video (crash physics) and another was when the werent turning on the RGB function for the videos, so the PS3 videos looked all washed out compaired to the 360. Its a fact that they are WORTHLESS!!

Just because people disagree dosnt make them right neither!!
Back to top Go down
Radiohead
Radiohead

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:32

Okay, about MGS4, WTF you guys. I keep telling you Im leaving tomorrow (for a week) yet you all blow me the fuck off when I ask 4 a round of MGO. Really, WTF
Back to top Go down
exmark72
Clan Member
exmark72

Male Number of posts : 477
PSN ID: : exmark72
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:43

^^^^^^^^ umm, who the fuck do you think you are ?
and really, who the fuck are you anyways ?
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 21:49

im getting on now i had to start the single player
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 22:01

Radiohead wrote:
Okay, about MGS4, WTF you guys. I keep telling you Im leaving tomorrow (for a week) yet you all blow me the fuck off when I ask 4 a round of MGO. Really, WTF

NAh dude I was on MGO all morning. Where where you? After I sent you the msg. I had to go to bed cuase I work nights and if I recall you were offline most of the time I was on!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameTrailers is a joke   GameTrailers is a joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameTrailers is a joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: