Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Empty
PostSubject: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 20:14

Yeah, thats right... you can't use your beta skills, or anything that you did in the beta. Nothing carries over... I'm kind of mad right now. All of that work for nothing almost.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 21:39

Well thats not such a big deal...and anyway I never even got to make a Game ID, and I have no clue what my KONAMI ID is. So I have to go through all that crap all over again...
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 23:57

Romer318 wrote:
Yeah, thats right... you can't use your beta skills, or anything that you did in the beta. Nothing carries over... I'm kind of mad right now. All of that work for nothing almost.

Somehow I knew you would be pissed! It was let down, but at least we have the exp. so it shouldn't be to hard getting it back.
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 10:52

cheers Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 11:56

Shit. Oh well...I gotta go finish the game now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 15:39

Yeah, its sweet if you didn't have

Level 3 CQC

Level 3 Assualt Rifle

Level 2 Throwing

Level 2 Knife

Level 2 Pistol

Its REALLY FREAKING SWEET... Damn it... oh well, now I just get to own again and work back up there. Doesn't really bother me that much anymore. Mad
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 19:45

^^^^Sweet pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!   No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BETA GUY!!
Page 1 of 1