Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uhhhh, perfect run-through

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Uhhhh, perfect run-through Empty
PostSubject: Uhhhh, perfect run-through   Uhhhh, perfect run-through Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 09:27

So, last night I decided to do a "perfect" run-through on solid normal. I know that it's not big boss hard or anything but this way I get a lot more practice and whatnot. I also get the desert eagle long barrel which kicks ass! and the Type 17 pistol which has looked sweeeet since MGS3! I managed to get through the middle East in 50 minutes with no alerts, continues,recovery items. But........I got 1 just ONE kill!!! So now I have to start all over. Oh well, maybe I will do it on Big Boss hard. What do you guys think I should do? Solid Normal, or BIG BOSS HARD.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh, perfect run-through   Uhhhh, perfect run-through Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 10:29

Darkeric wrote:
So, last night I decided to do a "perfect" run-through on solid normal. I know that it's not big boss hard or anything but this way I get a lot more practice and whatnot. I also get the desert eagle long barrel which kicks ass! and the Type 17 pistol which has looked sweeeet since MGS3! I managed to get through the middle East in 50 minutes with no alerts, continues,recovery items. But........I got 1 just ONE kill!!! So now I have to start all over. Oh well, maybe I will do it on Big Boss hard. What do you guys think I should do? Solid Normal, or BIG BOSS HARD.

Go for broke and save often..
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh, perfect run-through   Uhhhh, perfect run-through Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 19:11

Alright! I'm about to get the stealth camo, bandanna, desert eagle long barrel and the type 17! Gotta go destroy Outer Haven now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh, perfect run-through   Uhhhh, perfect run-through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhhhh, perfect run-through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Games :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online :: Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online General Discussion-
Jump to: