Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup...

Go down 
+3
yodadamanadamwan
Darkeric
Snake Faulconer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake Faulconer

Male Number of posts : 7
PSN ID: : Snake_Faulconer
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 03:47

Well after reading the MGS Roster Topic... things seem like a mess here. I still need time after leaving ACID (since it is a one console sided clan). I'm still waiting on Reaper, Hideki, and the rest of the old crew. For now, Im just an old nomad.

News Flash (For those wanting to know my experience wit the MGS Series). I'm already ranked in the 50 - 70 top players in TDM since yesterday. Alreadly beaten MGS4 on Big Boss Hard (the day it came out), and I'm working on beating it on the The Boss Extreme difficulty, with no kills. If you guys are wondering, I'm level 5 and have 20 hours of online gameplay, so I am a potential Clan Leader for MGO.

Past experience with MGO on the PS2. I was on par with Solid Snake. The man after Shokoy (both of them were ranked one overall). And I am set trying to surpass SOLIDUS JAC right now. He was placed 5th in TDM for the PS2 MGO. Now he is placed 7th. We are friends, but when it comes to fighting each other, its a heated battle.

And of course, CoD4, Rehan, Darkkness. lol.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 274
PSN ID: : Darkeric
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 08:09

Did you post in the applications forum? Just because your good doesn't mean that you just get to be clan leader without even being a full member of the clan. Anubis will most likely be the clan leader and going through on big boss hard ain't so tough considering the fact that i've done a perfect runthrough and have the Deagle long barrel and the type 17 pistol. Although you come from ACID ( which I still don't know anything about) you might be able to get in but don't expect to get anywhere close clan leader. Oh and welcome!
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 08:14

sup snake, I miss blowin your ass up with rpgs in HCTD and all those headshot only no scope sniper sessions we used to have lol Twisted Evil

EDIT: oh, and I forgot to mention, you're both new around here so it might not be that clear as to what a clan leader for a game actually means. The clan leader for any game isn't necessarily the best player in the clan (not that they can't be), but rather, is the one that organizes all the clan practices and signs the team up for clan battles. The reason the mods on this site are the first up for clan leaders for games is because they understand that responsibility and will actually do what they're supposed to do. Gamebattle teams are dependant on input from EVERY member of the team, not just the leader. I hope this has been informative.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 08:35

yodadamanadamwan wrote:
sup snake, I miss blowin your ass up with rpgs in HCTD and all those headshot only no scope sniper sessions we used to have lol Twisted Evil

EDIT: oh, and I forgot to mention, you're both new around here so it might not be that clear as to what a clan leader for a game actually means. The clan leader for any game isn't necessarily the best player in the clan (not that they can't be), but rather, is the one that organizes all the clan practices and signs the team up for clan battles. The reason the mods on this site are the first up for clan leaders for games is because they understand that responsibility and will actually do what they're supposed to do. Gamebattle teams are dependant on input from EVERY member of the team, not just the leader. I hope this has been informative.

That's what I thought so i'm pretty sure Anubis is already making schedules for us to do stuff. I know i'm new but i'm just tellin him what I know basically.
Back to top Go down
yodadamanadamwan
Clan Member
yodadamanadamwan

Male Number of posts : 259
PSN ID: : yodadamanadamwan
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 09:20

Snake Faulconer wrote:
Well after reading the MGS Roster Topic... things seem like a mess here. I still need time after leaving ACID (since it is a one console sided clan). I'm still waiting on Reaper, Hideki, and the rest of the old crew. For now, Im just an old nomad.

News Flash (For those wanting to know my experience wit the MGS Series). I'm already ranked in the 50 - 70 top players in TDM since yesterday. Alreadly beaten MGS4 on Big Boss Hard (the day it came out), and I'm working on beating it on the The Boss Extreme difficulty, with no kills. If you guys are wondering, I'm level 5 and have 20 hours of online gameplay, so I am a potential Clan Leader for MGO.

Past experience with MGO on the PS2. I was on par with Solid Snake. The man after Shokoy (both of them were ranked one overall). And I am set trying to surpass SOLIDUS JAC right now. He was placed 5th in TDM for the PS2 MGO. Now he is placed 7th. We are friends, but when it comes to fighting each other, its a heated battle.

And of course, CoD4, Rehan, Darkkness. lol.

If you haven't done so already, post a application in the forums. We don't go by a vote system anymore so the council will evaluate your application.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 09:49

Yeah, Yoda and Darkeric are right. Anubis006 will be the "captain" so to speak for our MGO team. He is just getting some stuff figured out right now and then he is gonna be the guy running all the practices and such. We will also organize clan battles, so make sure you free up some time when he begins scheduling practices!
Back to top Go down
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 11:21

Well, as i stated in my other post, "Im giving ppl ample time to go thru the story mode and im holding the 1st official practice/training session on this UPCOMING SUNDAY.

As for your outstanding track record and ranks and other bs.....kudos. Neutral

Now that you put yaself out there, do yaself a favor and fill out an app so we can process you to even git in the MGO squad. I pray to god that you dont intend to do johnny rambo shit cuz um....its not gonna happin.

This is a team dude, imma leave it at that. You think about that 4 a sec study
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 12:51

Guys I already read the rules, I never said anything about actually trying to do my own thing, lol. And to be technical, anyone that has 20 hrs and is lvl 3 IS a potential leader in MGO, I never said FR of MGO. I might sound like a jackass here but I only mentioned it to see if you guys are serious or not, trust me... the last thing I wanna do is lead. Why else do you guys think I disappeared from ACID, the shit that was goin over there, I knew the clan was unstable on PS3 terms, thats why I left, I made final decision of leaving the clan after MGS4 came out. Some clans either place people in wrong positions, or they ain't serious... sorry for that. Do not assume the worst outta me. I only mentioned that stuff for experience, I'm not trying to show off, please don't get me wrong. Anyways, before I fill out the application I'm still waiting to see if I can get an answer outta Hideki, Mcis, and Reaper, about MGO. I really want to see the old crew back together.

Again srry if you guys took me the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 12:57

P.s... (Sry for double post)

Darkeric wrote:
Did you post in the applications forum? Just because your good doesn't mean that you just get to be clan leader without even being a full member of the clan. Anubis will most likely be the clan leader and going through on big boss hard ain't so tough considering the fact that i've done a perfect runthrough and have the Deagle long barrel and the type 17 pistol. Although you come from ACID ( which I still don't know anything about) you might be able to get in but don't expect to get anywhere close clan leader. Oh and welcome!

Also my first post in any forum is to look out for those that definitely assume the worst outta me... in this case.

Really it ain't about records, its about loyalty to the clan... which I'm sure Striker wants first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 13:49

Yeah, its good to know you are serious about MGO. I know you will do your best, and keep me informed about Hideki, MCIS and Reaper, it would be cool if they came over too! I haven't played with them in a while.

Other than that, once you are ready just fill out an app, its a formality but its required nonetheless. After that, we can get you a tryout, which I am guessing wont be a big deal for you.
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 14:21

LOL! I still gotta get my skills back-up. Anyone wanna help me out with headshots? That's what i'm suckin at right now but then again i'm good in cqc and knifing and whatnot. I'll just wait for our first practice session.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 14:42

Meh, maybe later on this week. Iam still playing through the game... Big Boss Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkeric
Clan Member

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 14:49

AgentSmith wrote:
Meh, maybe later on this week. Iam still playing through the game... Big Boss Sad

Big boss hard or trying to get the big boss emblem? I'm gonna try to get that emblem sometime but it's gonna be damn hard!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 19:10

this whole topic just /facepalm v.v anubis he's a good team player me slayor and snake just omg wowz recked! both me and snake had headshots pouring out our asses
Back to top Go down
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 19:33

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
this whole topic just /facepalm v.v anubis he's a good team player me slayor and snake just omg wowz recked! both me and snake had headshots pouring out our asses

Aside from the spawn camping the other team did, it was ok. But at start... man I was slacking.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 19:35

i noticed i filled up the gap for you though then reverse happened later on
Back to top Go down
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 19:40

Lol. You carried the other half of the team lol.
Back to top Go down
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 19:40

Lol. You carried the other half of the team lol.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 20:14

ya i barley even saw the other 2 guys
Back to top Go down
Snake Faulconer

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 20:28

They were camping too >_>...
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 23:24

seems to be some kind of epidemic with noobs "cant move my fucking legs syndrome"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup...   Sup... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: