Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullshit Mike!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 11:58

What the hell do you think you are doing Mike? I read Romer posts and your replies to him. This is not how we treat members of the clan. His points were 100% true and correct. If you doubt that then you need to rethink you status as a leader. The way you handled him was not right. You could have just said "I understand were your coming from Romer and I agree with you on some of your points, but at such a fragile time I must consult the council now more than ever. Thank you!".

Also the fact that you deleated the topic was also uncalled for. What are you afraid of? That other people might agree with him instead of you? Other people had posted in that topic and by you deleated it you lessened their post counts. You could of simply moved it to the basket or are you afraid that the other council members will agree with him as well.

I see also that you deleated him without a warning of doing so and without council aproval. You do not have the right to abuse you power as a council member this way. It makes us all look bad.

As of this moment I am going to have to meet with the other council members about suspending or relieving you of your command. I can not belive you would act this way just becuase I am not around. You know little of the grand scheme of things. This is Bullshit and you know it!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 12:14

I'm sorry you see it that way. What I saw was Romer doing what he does, starting trouble and trying to cause problems. The reason why I deleted it was because times are fragile, we don't need that kind of crap going on. I'm not afraid of being told I am wrong but I am afraid of him starting up another war which is why I felt it necessary to remove the topic and delete him as a member of the clan. Especially now that your time is limited, and you can't spend as much time with us, I really did not think a conflict like that would be of any help. And besides, he was on a short leash from the moment he came back.

Sorry if I didn't ask you first, I really am. But I was just preventing what could have been another war from starting.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 12:27

You handled it all wrong! He was mearly pointing out a major flaw within the council it self. I tried to address the a few weeks ago and nobody saw a problem. When in fact there is one. You lucky Fred is not here right cuase he would totaly agree with me. He was the one that ask Romer back into the clan so he could help with MGO witch he was doing. He is the only clan member worthy of keeping in this clan. All the others are dead weight pieces of shit. This why I have moved for a NUKE countless numbers of times, but no one wants to listen to reason. We all agreed to become more hardcore, but how can we do that when we are never on. I have a life. a job and a family and I was still able to get on alot. Problems arise and that is understable, but what we are doing is not!
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 12:31

Apparently I have made a huge mistake. For that I am sorry.

I saw him acting like the bitch that he was and put a stop to it. I saw him making a conflict...whoever is right or wrong doesn't matter, what mattered was it was getting out of control and I ended it.

We have an issue, that much we can agree upon. I was totally in the dark...since when was Romer a quality clan member? I was never aware of this.

Do with me what you will. I just want you to know that I did what I felt was best for the clan, by resolving a conflict before it could get worse.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 12:48

First of all he was not acting like a little bitch. He was merly pointing out a flaw that has clearly gone on for way too long. The conflict started when you replied the way did.

You of course would not know that Romer was a quality clan member because you are never playing any games online with anyone from this clan. Therefor you do not need to be making decisions about things you know little about.

You might as well stop poting and kissing my ass becuase I am really pissed the fuck off at your attitude tword this matter. Can I not trust anyone to run this shit the right way while I am gone?

OH and just so you know. I may have found a soulotion to my problems so I may be returning sooner rather than later and when I do there will be many changes for the forum and the council.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 12:55

I'm glad to hear you can come back....I am not kissing your ass.

If Romer really means that much to you then I'm sorry and you can relieve my of my council position. This really isn't as big a deal as you are making it Jason. Chill out its no biggie.

My attitude towards this is "I don't care." I don't care that he was saying shit about me, but what I care about is him starting another fight. Seems he succeeded.

Do what you will, but I really don't see what the big deal is all about. Take a pill chill Razz

Everything else aside, here is something you all must know:

Yesterday night we were informed that a family member is in poor health. A couple other things happened last night as well, but I don't really want to post that. Anyway, these things have caused a lot of fighting to start in my house and it is extremely stressful. That is why when I look and see Romer going on a bitch-fest I banned the little prick. I don't deserve to hear shit in real life AND here too, and I am sure everyone else would appreciate not having another fight break out here.

What I did was impulsive yes, but I am not gonna sit back and let him start up again. It is helpful to me and since times are fragile it is helpful to the clan, last thing we needed was a clan-wide fight. And thats what would have happened.

Jason, this isn't a big deal. If you and fred, evo and corey are really that offened by this then maybe I should consider taking a break from this.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 13:05

bump for edited post ^^^
Back to top Go down
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 15:15

You kno mike, its this "I dont care" attitide is whats got me pissed. I leave for 2 days and shit hits the got damn fan. i come back, Jason is GONE, and u kick ROMER??? Not to mention u did it and said it was the decision of the fuckin councel?

I didnt see it cuz some one deleted the post. Suspect but from what i see, ur acting without proper proticall. If Romer did act up, I would of saw it and I'D of got in his ass, and raised the subject in meeting on sunday.
Everyday i play with the kid and I talk to him, keep him in check from turnin to the old Romer. From what i deduced, he was talkin about bettering the clan, THE SAME SHIT WE TALK ABOUT ON SUNDAYS!!!

The point that u kicked the kid is not what got me pissed, You fuckin did it and said we all decided it. My fuckin word as a council member obviously dont mean shit now that jason is gone.

Imma fuckin fix this shit tho......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: What the shit?   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 15:20

I don't recall being spoken to about kicking Romer. I'd remember that happening because I'd've said no.

What exactly the FUCK is going on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Godsend
Godsend

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 23:11

Oh and now we see it all don't we? It's your "I don't care" attitude that brought this clan down. I leave for a couple of days and you think your master of all when in fact you never did a damn thing ever to help this clan. You wanted to get rid of the dead weight that was holding this clan back? Well? Look at yourself! You have never competed in a GB scince Warhawk cuase all you do is bitch how bad or how laggy a game is. You just make excusses for everything you do cuase the fact is you suck at video games!

This clan was held together by me! Every idea, every change was made by me. I made this board and ran it alone! I AM FR! Wanna know why everyone is leaving? Cuase I am gone and you just showed your lack of mental prowess to lead a clan. They were here for me and only me and becuase your acting like a little bitch who can't face the truth in what Romer was saying, they left.
Back to top Go down
EvoAnubis
Council Member/Admin
EvoAnubis

Male Number of posts : 780
PSN ID: : EvoAnubis
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 23:36

Well, you guys wanted to know what was happening? Here it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deanoevolved
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 07:27

Wow, I'm really at a loss to say. I honestly felt I was just trying to avoid another fight starting up but that isn't what happened.

You have my apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullshit Mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Mike!   Bullshit Mike! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshit Mike!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Force Recon Forums :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: