Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update] Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]   Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update] Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:48

Oh my god, oh my god Iam freaking shaking while trying to post this...cut and pasted

"I just picked mine up at my local Gamecrazy store. It has the online beta key inside, I haven’t tried it yet (stupid work). But this is what it looks like. Word is Gamestop will get it April 3rd or 4th. I’ll see you online in the Metal Gear Universe!"

There is a image of the card at the site..no time left need to go to EBgames.
http://www.ps3blog.net/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]   Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update] Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 14:22

tat didn't make a whole lot of sense, i get it the beta key is out but what did he do to get it. preorder? mgs4? if so my gamestop won't give out the beta key yet for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]   Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update] Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 14:48

form24us wrote:
tat didn't make a whole lot of sense, i get it the beta key is out but what did he do to get it. preorder? mgs4? if so my gamestop won't give out the beta key yet for some reason.

WTF where have you been?.. you are supposed to preorder in April to get it. Like dude said Gamestop wont get it till the 3rd or 4th of April. I have known Tosh for a looong time and is one of the main writers for the PS3Blog (mostly canadians), and he always gets the inside scoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]   Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 + MGS4 Online Beta Code [Update]
Page 1 of 1