Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Discussion

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Striker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Monster Hunter Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 21:34

Post any Monster Hunter discussions here!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 21:40

MHF2 iz teh l33t ub3r haxz0rz!!!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 21:42

LOL. I am working on getting the full Blango Set now, so I can farm Blangonga more easily. Also, I hear the Blango set helps out a lot against Kushala Daora, because it has Quake Resistance. Plus, a lot of early-mid HR quests are in the mountains, and it gives good Cold Resistance, with a base of 36 defense. Only downside.... -4 Fire Res per piece, thats -20 Fire resis for the whole set...
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 22:32

NEVERMIND! The set looks soo ***....I can even look at my PSP the same way anymore. The skills on it are good, but never before have I seen a gheyer looking armor set.

I guess Khezu and Cenetaur will have to do....
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 11:33

I have my PSP now, WOOT cheers but I have to wait a week to afford this game. Y's, and Castlevania should hold me over till then.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 17:34

im thinking of starting a new file on monster hunter bu single player is pretty boring sometimes =\

what weapon you think i should make what armor you guys want me to make you guys get to choose i myself like S&S
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

Male Number of posts : 189
PSN ID: : Silens_Diabolus
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 21:14

I have Blango armor full set. My dream armor is death stench. Insanely powerful armor that makes you look like the Grim Reaper. I don't mind the look of the Blango armor except the helm. I'm into all that asian crap though.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 23:38

^^^ must be using a female.
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 07:13

No it's a male, the Blango armor is for both. I don't care how it looks, it protects me. I've been doing some ass kicking with it. I'm working on Ceanataur armor next.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:59

Cenetuar armor rocks. Not only does it look bad ass, but it really good for blademasters. Only flaw is it's -30 def. but that can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 16:43

guys comon give me some weapons or armor to aim for i was thinking khezu or o god whats that fish one idk its in the jungle appears at location like 5 plessy its nicknames dont remember the full name phesiloth? idk
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 19:56

Yeah, Khezu armor rocks. the only downside is -15 fire resistance, but everything else is great. I makes you look like Altair from Assassin's Creed.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 21:14

^ya but how many rathalos am i going to be soloing at MR 10? not much >_> online though that would be a different story Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 08:03

Godsend I can't figure out how to get the gauntlets for the Ceanataur armor, I've killed a million of the things and it doesn't show up on the list of armor I can make. I have all the other pieces, but the gloves won't show up. But to answer Eversmen, I just used battle armor, then went to Kut-Ku armor, then Plesioth, then the crab armor that makes you look like a football player from the 1930s, then the Blango armor, and now I'm working on my Ceanataur armor, but for some reason it won't let me make my gloves. I'm on Kushala Daora in the town quests, haven't really done too many guild quests yet.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 09:07

^ You need to get a pincer from him and the only to do that is to break them off. Just hit his legs to trip him up then unload on his claws when he's down. Then just hope you did it before killing him cuase it's hard to tell if you did or not.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 16:42

im talking MH1 here but plessy is pretty cool guess i wont be getting that black dragon sword now =\
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 00:30

I HAS DONE IT!! THE ONCE MIGHTY TIGREX IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COLD DEAD CORPSE!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anubis006
Council Member
Anubis006

Male Number of posts : 221
PSN ID: : anubis006
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 01:53

im finally goin 2 git this damn game and pay off army of two tommorow......guess i can make 2 of u shut up finally.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/anubis006
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 02:48

We still won't shut up, becuase then all 3 of us will be talking about it! And sone there will be at least 2 more. So in all that would be 6 people in the clan that would have this game maybe 7. Razz
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 16:04

i might be getting a ps3 but im kinda saving up for a new paintball gun so idk when ill get it o and i finally restarted my monster hunter file so far i got and assasins dagger+ and a serpent bite with kut armor next im going for vesp and mabey some other shit idk i think im gonna at least make 1 great sword master blade here i come
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 21:19

Hammer > any other weapon!!!

Vespoid Armor < Mafumofu Armor lol
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 21:39

Yeah, I finally killed Tigrex as well. That oversized iguana has fallen and I have done onto it many acts of victory.....
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 00:28

hammers suck balls S&S rules all roll block and way quick with the second longest combo minus duals
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 00:40

People who can't use hammers suck ballz! They are the strongest weapon in the game an own any other weapon. Oh and did I metion that they have been tweaked scince MH1 they are alot better in MHF1 and MHF2!

Besides I use the right weapon for the job!

Hammers
SnS
Duals
LS
and sometimes a LBG!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 05:12

Oh and yeah I now have Tigrex on farm status. Need to gear up for Lunestra and Chamelos. Not going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Discussion
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next