Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Discussion

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Striker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

Male Number of posts : 189
PSN ID: : Silens_Diabolus
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 08:20

Did you get that weapon in the cave of your farm yet? If so what is it?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 09:29

Yea I got it. It's an enormous Great Sword made from elder dragons. You can't use it because it so big, but you can shave some materials off it and it will grow back. What it is I have no idea because you need two elder dragon bones to create an expanded pickaxe. Normal pickaxe's won't do.
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 12:32

I just ordered the first Monster Hunter from EB. I got overnight delivery, so I hope its here by Tuesday. I'll get the 2nd one later down the road. YAY for me.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 13:02

Um why the first? The second is the same just with more stuff and alot better!!
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 13:21

Yeah the second one is pretty much the first one but more, it has everything the first one has and a lot more. So cancel the order for the first one before you get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 14:21

Only have enough on the card for the first. It will hold me over until I can get the second one. Glad everyone is looking out for me, but I'm fine. Anyway I can't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 14:21

guys it cant be more than $10 for it plus i need someone else who has the first so shut up >_> and isnt the 2nd JAP. only?

o and i gave up on vasp armor going straight for rath armor i just beat the gyp and now im doing the urgent i just got death prize too so im pretty set right now im kinda scared though last time i fought a rath i was with hideki and he had a black dragon sword Rolling Eyes o well i figure 10 potions 10 megas 10 herbs (lol) 10 blue shrooms(also lol) 5 lg barrel bombs 10 sm barrel bombs death prize kut armor with some good fire resistant boots and helm and 2 traps i should be alright wish me luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 14:23

o btw no more online just so your not suprised when you hit online and it doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 19:54

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
o btw no more online just so your not suprised when you hit online and it doesnt work

Dude we are not talking about your old ass MH. We are talking about MHF1 and MHF2 for PSP. And my Full Tigrex armor PWNZORZ your rath set!! lol
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2008, 20:37

Yeah the PSP ones not the ancient, dusty old PS2 one. The 2nd one was already incorporated into the first one for it's american release anyways.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 16:00

the thing looks like a push over did you solo it?
Back to top Go down
Silens_Diabolus
Honored Guest
Silens_Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 16:15

The PSP ones aren't online, unless you're within 30 feet of someone.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 17:01

which is why i asked if he solo'd it...
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 17:03

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
the thing looks like a push over did you solo it?

lol ... Rathalos and Rathian are a cakewalk compared to Tigrex and yea I soloed the whole game so far.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:08

what where your weapons/armor before the fight? any element? o and i think im gonna go ahead and buy a psp now i got $200 thats enough for a psp and MHF2 right?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:24

It depends. You SHOULD get the $200 PSP Bundle, its a better deal. For 200 bucks, you get a silver PSP, a game, a 1GB memory stick, and a movie.

For $150 you can get a black PSP, but thats all you get. Then MHF2 costs $40 new.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:26

dont want any other games im gonna buy psp memory stick and MHF2 i still need to beat my "dusty old" MH1 but just remember guys pacman is still better than about %50 of the games out right now
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:29

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
dont want any other games im gonna buy psp memory stick and MHF2 i still need to beat my "dusty old" MH1 but just remember guys pacman is still better than about %50 of the games out right now

haha PACMAN? Definitely not. If I never play that "game" again, it will be too soon.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:30

on a similar note all the games im going to buy between here and january 1st costs a total of $740 i dont know how im gonna get all that money =\ and those are only the games that are ps3 confirmed gonna be a good summer
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:32

are you dissing pacman? are you even real!? your a robot sent by microsoft i knew it no one else would be so creul to pacman get off my internets robot
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:35

all your babies are belong to my master gates

superior baby eating capabilities programed into my biosynthetic brain by beloved master

my will end you by eating your first born and burying him in a defective xbox imagined by stupid delusional sony fanboys

PACMAN DOES NOT COMPUTE

ORDERED TO DESTROY

CONTINUE MISSION: PROMOTE MASTERS XBOX

LOLOLOLOL SONY SUCKS PS3 PHAIL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 18:37

lol first born child you forget where you are Razz just kidding everyone dont kill me Wink
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 19:54

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
what where your weapons/armor before the fight? any element? o and i think im gonna go ahead and buy a psp now i got $200 thats enough for a psp and MHF2 right?

I had full cenataur armor and used the "Devil Slicer" long sword = EPIC WIN!!!
As for you getting it $200 I don't think its possible.

Basic black PSP slim = $169.99
Off Brand Pro-Duo memory stick 32MB = $19.00
MHF2 used = $34.99

Just run down on the bare minimum it would cost you! You may need a few extra bucks! Plus I would recommend at least a 1GB Sony mem stick.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 20:16

is the slim really nessasary gamestop says they have regulars for $130 monster hunter freedom 2 $40 1 gig cant be more than $30

200 is a rough estimate after this week i should have $215
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2008, 20:26

If you're gonna get a PSP get the slim. It has many features the fat one does not and is the most PS3 compatible.

As far as the two slim choices, you might as well get the 200 bundle, its worth the price. If you are in it for the cheapest, well, here is your two options:

1. Silver PSP, Daxter, Family Guy "Freakin Sweet", 1GB Memory Stick + Monster Hunter Freedom 2 = $255 maximum
2. Black PSP + 1GB Sony mem stick + MHF2 = $240 max

This is also a rough estimate with tax. The two are very similar, so if you want more bang for your buck, get the silver. If not, get the black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Discussion
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next