Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Discussion

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Striker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 21:32

Cool. I am at HR2 Urgent Tigrex quest. I am going off and doing other quests because I am stalling...I don't want to fight Tiggy again...especially a steroid overdosed Tiggy.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 00:47

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
y halo thar Kushla Daora guess whos dead you thats who! now i only have lunestra and teostra for elders then lao shung shen go ren and fatalis and rajang then the games going to become a scavanger hunt for insanly impossible item carves

nice, I made HR4 the other day!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 15:38

ya nice i gotta get my guild shit together funny thing is right after i beat kush i realized i had the materials to make full Diablo D armor which would have been really useful and striker the HR2 tigrex anight nothing you cant take
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 17:12

Well I took on 5* Elder Gravios today and it was half easy, half kinda-hard. He got a few good hits on me, and it got somewhat hard at times. However, I attribute this to the fact that I was using the Anchor Hammer+ and I still don't know how to use hammers. My strategy was simple: button mash the triangle button and every once in a while use a charge attack. The hammers (while useful because of damage) piss me off because they have no range. I could stand in place where I would be able to get a hit in, and Gravios could take a TINY LITTLE BABY STEP to the left and all of a sudden none of my attacks are close enough. Its really *** and Long Swords have much better range then hammers, but hammers do more damage so I am keeping them for Lao Shan and Shen Gao Ren.

Speaking of which, Jason, I have been hearing from a lot of people that you can't unlock Lao Shan in HR3. I have heard that you must do all of the HR3 and HR4 quests and then you unlock him in HR4. But I could have sworn you unlocked him in HR3. Also, why the f*** didn't you get on today while I was on?? BASTARD!!!!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 18:23

i believe he is the urgent for HR 3 and gravios was tough for me but not that back black gravios with a hammer... its bad real bad but now im going to help my noob friend kill some gravios for anvil hammer so ya after that im going for guild rank uping
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 18:57

No Shen Gao Ren is the HR3 urgent, he is the giant crab. Lao Shan, the giant dragon, is the HR4 Urgent, but can also be unlocked as a non-urgent quest.

Yeah if I had a good water Long Sword Gravios would have gone sleepy very fast, but as I am still learning how to use the hammer I just button mash triangle and hope for the best. At least I have Anvil hammer now...
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 19:42

ya i have anvil too hes not tough if you got full basarios with 3 pep jewels Cool easy free hits
looking forward too go ren quest
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 01:36

Yes you can unlock Lao in HR3! You must clear all the 3-4* Guild quests and finish the 5* Elder urgent to do it. Shen is the HR3 Urgent!

No fancy armors are need for anything untill HR5. Tigrex fully gemed out is all you need!
Word of advice! Take you time HR4 sucks balls! It's nothing more than a gather fest. You think you can start getting all this wonderfull + items that you've seen on all these cool weapons you've been drooling over. Well you CAN'T!!! All those item won't come till HR5. HR4 is nothing more than the Elder 1-2* quests exept that the ALL the monsters are harder to take down even with that UBER weapon that you owned Lao with back in HR3.

Oh and Mike when the hell did you get on PSN? I was on almost the whole day till 3pm my time! I was off for like 2hrs in the morning cuase I was busy rebuilding my network to hardwire my PS3 for my new cable.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 07:39

Blasphemy! I was on AWL day except for 2:30-5:30 cause I work. I am on right now and you are on, but you is FOLDING! FOLDING? BLASPHEMY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trieloth
Council Member
Trieloth

Male Number of posts : 673
PSN ID: : Trieloth
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 10:40

Interesting news here and a image of the monster hunter PSP (me wont badly)...

PSP outsells every other console combined!!

Last week PSP actually managed to sell more units than all of its competitor consoles put together. The handheld sold approximately 139,000 units, compared to (rounded up or down) 57,000 DSs, 49,000 Wiis, 13,000 PS3s and 2,800 Xbox 360s.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PSP/Monster+Hunter+Portable+2nd+G/news.asp?c=6334
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 13:49

ya HR4 looks so boring xD now im just gotta beat los ian and gravios and im done with hr3
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 20:56

I still have to fight HR2 Urgent Tiggy but I'll probably do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 02:42

I FUCKING HATE YOU RATHALOS!!!!!!

Again it is to my common knowleage that PLATES DO NOT EXIST!!!

10 FUCKING DIRTBAGS DOWN AND STILL NO FUCKING PLATES!!!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 15:04

o rly i have 2 and a ian plate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 01:44

Khezu is down on my new account! He did'nt even hit me once! I also got 2 pale bones off him in one capture. I could of killed him, but I want the most items. I'll kill him later when I need or want to!...lol BOWS ROCK!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 11:12

nice i almost got lao shun but omfg green plessy and red khezu are so annoyinging i got killed 3 times from the retarded jump shock+ electricultion combo and i ran out of time on plessy...
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 20:50

Took tigger down with a bow!!!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 03:58

Proud owner of the Prominance Bow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 20:46

nice how the hell did you beat hr3 gravios hes such a fucking whore
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 08:05

HR3 Grav is not needed for the bow. Other than that I did I did take down Elder Grav with a bow and LMAO the whole time. Grav my bitch with a bow!

I can take down Tigger too but I don't wanna farm him until I can the Dragon Bow Halo, But the Dragonmoss/Dragonwood is hard to come by. I'm still sporting Cenatuar Armor with Dark Metal Leggings not even upgraded once and Gemmed out so I got AutoTracker, PierceBow Up and Precision! Once I finaly get full Tigger armor then I will upgrade.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 08:43

no i mean to get to HR4 you need to kill gravios how did you do it before?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 08:45

Anchor Hammer+ nuff said!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 09:03

full tigrex im guessing? use any traps? and attacks i should use more often triple pounds or super pounds?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 10:30

Yeah full tiggy! Max shock traps and triple pound the belly.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 13:52

idk if i wanna farm tigrex i think full genisis will be good enought that or full Diablos D i gotta help my friends out for now butafter that if i can get a 3 man team on gravios we should beat the shit out of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Discussion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next