Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Discussion

Go down 
+2
Godsend
Striker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

Male Number of posts : 760
PSN ID: : SGTEversmen
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2008, 20:02

guess whos got full mosswine me thats who Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Council Member/Head Admin
Godsend

Male Number of posts : 1592
PSN ID: : Godsend429 or Frydaddy78
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 00:35

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
guess whos got full mosswine me thats who Cool Laughing

Wait Wut? Are you nutz? What is it you see in this armor? According to my charts not only does it make you look like a pig, but it makes you act like one too!

List of my findings on Full Mosswine Armor:

Def: 16 (LMFAO)

Cooking +10= Quick Eating ( Probaly the only real benefit here, but there are way better armors that can give this )

Gluttony +10= Filled Up ( Fish could increase stamina. Wow like thats ever gonna happen. Beside the fact you will be eating non-stop. See Hunger below. )

Health +10= Health +10 ( Always useful, but there are better armors that can give even more. )

Hunger: -15= Hunger Inc [Hi] ( Stamina bar decrease x2.0 faster! Thats every nine min. your stamina will bottom out as opposed to the normal 18 min. Now your just plain retarded if you want this skill. )

Just get the Kut-Ku armor if you want Health. Even better just get Cenetaur with Dark Metal boots and some Def. Jewels until you can get full Tigrex!
Back to top Go down
https://blacktemplarsguild.forumotion.com
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 04:21

Mike now that you got that Tigrex armor FINALLY why don't spice it up a bit. I got mine set up just like this and it works great for owning los!

Tigrex [MaxDef 64/piece, Max Lv13]

Tigrex Helm
Tigrex Mail
Tigrex Vambraces
Tigrex Tasset
Tigrex Greaves

Decora: Grinder Jewel x5, Earplug Jewel x2, Protection Jewel x1

Weapon: 2 slots

Skills: Autotracker, Quick Eating, Earplug, Sharpening Skl Inc
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

Male Number of posts : 996
PSN ID: : Striker725
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 13:30

Who the fuck is los?

Whatever the fuck it is, I'm gonna kill it.

Anyway, I don't want to fight Garugabitch to get the earplug jewel, but I guess I can. Its weak to Ice, right?

I do have the 5 Grinder Jewels on there, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 16:18

I haven't played in two days... and now I have the thirst for it, but I don't have my PSP here right now. So I have to wait on my Dad to get here with it. Which should be soon, but still. That limits me to about 4 hours of play. Which really isn't too much.

But yeah, I couldn't care less what the Kut Ku armor looks like, its not like this game has online play No. But still, all that matters to me is if its decent and has atleast one good skill that comes with it.

For a weapon, I'm still rocking the Vile Serpent Bite (Long Sword or Great I forget) but its good, all I need is some of the Kut Ku's scales and maybe claws and I can upgrade it to something else... can't remember right now tho.

Anyway, there you go for the update.
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 16:28

running around in a pig suit is funner than it sounds its not the skills of the def its the concept i have mossmine armor not that im going to use it but i have it so i win o and i have full Khezu D and full Gyp now so im pretty set with armor andything ice i take on with blango anything fire i take on with khezu d and anything poison i take on with gyp d on a side note Gyp D has the worst skills ever and no poison resistance while regular gyp has negate poison scratch o well and striker los is Rathalos you know the main wyven of the monster hunter series known for being a complete whore when it comes to charging and an absolute bitch when it comes to flying next i might go for tigrex armor mabey monoblos but it isnt very strong i mean BLANGO is better than it i still dont get that a fucking money stronger than the stone hide of a monoblos scratch which btw i just beat yesterday i was quite happy with myself
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:38

Rathlos CHECK Monoblos CHECK Tigrex CHECK well now all i have to go for is the elder dragons those will be a bitch to kill On a side note where can you catch a spear tuna godsend? Im going for anchor hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 13:56

Dude, you are just blowing through this game like it isn't anything. You have gotten up there with Jason and Striker now, that is if you have all of the armor. Damn man... put the game down, go eat something... please, I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 06:47

I just took a little break from MHF2 but as of today I am back on it and working towards a new goal--- HR3. Also, I want to get the Wryvern Blade "Blood".
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 13:16

^ ya im in the same spot but apparently you cant get los webbings from 2 * los so we cant get los yet but im almmost to hr 3 so gonna be awsome and yes romer i this is why i havent been on anything else this week ive charged my psp at least 20 times cwithin the last 2 weeks ive had this ill get the hour check here is a sec
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 15:50

comon ppl no one is playing this game? well heres where i am

for monsters i need to kill Kush, Kirin,Gravios, Lunestra and chameloes
for weapons im making bullflango hammer+ almost 100 damage!!!! and im going for this dragon element great sword true devil slicer still some random joke weapons that for some reason become godly fork and knife and cat hammers cactus hammer etc

for armor im going for full diablos+ full Tigrex and Full guild suit

my plan right now i need a sandman sword to sleep bomb gravios cause he pisses me the fuck off and then im making bullflango+ to take out kirin cause hammers absolutly DESTROY kirin idk about lunestra and chameleos i just dont know >_>
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 18:07

gravios is done for im now getting Rathian, Diablos D, Guild suit and mabey Tigrex he's not really fun to fight although not that difficult comon people is rainbow 6 really that good?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Shitty Clan Leader
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 18:38

Limited time. I am too busy hacking NSA to care right now...hey whats this? OOOOOHHHH National secrets!!! YAY! Now I can blackmail Bush and create....OUTER HEAVEN!!!! Big Boss's dream will never die!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 19:11

you had to mention mgs Sad me and adamskafan are reminicing about the good ol days you know how many people wont be playing pally, madman, kaz, fix, Hideki, outsuko o damnit all Sad damn damn damn
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 05:45

OMG!!! LAO IS A WHORE
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 11:40

Oh yeah!!!! Guess who just made LAO-SHAN LUNG run like a little bitch! WOOT!!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 13:24

nice dude what you kill it with? how many tries did it take you?
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 20:28

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
nice dude what you kill it with? how many tries did it take you?

First try with Anvil Hammer. I'm farming him at this point. So far I've claws need to make Power and Armor Talons and rebought the Power and Armor Charms. Yes the effects stack! I had over 100,000z so it was easy to afford and I'm already back at 60,000z already. So with one more kill I should have enough items to make the Fire Dragon Sword!!!!! Having a LS with Dragon Element thats on par with DMG from the Devil Slicer I will be unstopable!!!!
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 04:46

After many long hunts facing off against a mighty elder dragon known as Chameleos and only being sucsseful in repeling him I have finally done it!!! I HAVE SLAIN MY FIRST ELDER DRAGON! Thats right Chameleos lay dead at my feet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 16:27

Godsend wrote:
After many long hunts facing off against a mighty elder dragon known as Chameleos and only being sucsseful in repeling him I have finally done it!!! I HAVE SLAIN MY FIRST ELDER DRAGON! Thats right Chameleos lay dead at my feet! Very Happy

lets have an elder dragon slaying party i just killed my chameleos as well i used the dragon sword verde and the greatsword titernia 200 dragon dmg baby

o btw i got a ian plate on my second pink ian mission godsend Cool they exist man their out there
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 20:12

NO!!!!!! PLATES DON"T EXIST!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 21:02

my dragon sword verde begs to differ Razz
Back to top Go down
Godsend
Godsend

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 21:03

SGT_Eversmenn wrote:
my dragon sword verde begs to differ Razz

How many repels did it take to kill Cham?
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 08:57

2 repels one in forest and one in swamp then by the time he got to forest and hills again he was just about beaten i think he moved 1 area at most
Back to top Go down
SGT_Eversmenn
Clan Member
SGT_Eversmenn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 20:29

y halo thar Kushla Daora guess whos dead you thats who! now i only have lunestra and teostra for elders then lao shung shen go ren and fatalis and rajang then the games going to become a scavanger hunt for insanly impossible item carves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Discussion   Monster Hunter Discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Discussion
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next